Director, Video Sales
Director, Video Sales
Each day, Conversant transforms thedigital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative andstaggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clientsand counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we'relooking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital mediarevolution.
- We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We bring millions the best message, every time.
The Director, Video Sales will beresponsible for selling industry-leading ad products to brands and agencies. Ifselected to join he or she will have a front row seat to the digitaladvertising revolution Conversant is leading. Conversant premium digitalvideo solutions allow consumers to quickly act on client's message.
The AE, will be responsible for entiresales process from prospecting, building pipeline, pitching, negotiating, andbuilding, and growing relationships with agency and brand executives.
Why Conversant Video
- Built on CNVR tech stack with unrepresented reach
- Exclusive Access to CNVR 160 custom audiences not available anywhere else
- Exclusive Access to CNVE NEW Transaction based targeting and measurement solution
- Opportunity own a large region
- Full suite of innovative video products
- Unmatched scale and superior ad quality
- Tremendous growth potential for individual
Conversant Video helps make everyadvertising moment more relevant for customers. The company's history is in bigdata and today we work with the most recognized advertiser and publisher brandsin the world. Our premium video offering offers a full suite of innovative adproducts and services, including personalized video with the ability to targetconsumers based on actual purchase data, location histories, interests andbehavioral attributes.
Conversant Video is seeking a seasonedAE who will focus on developing sales strategies to expand and deepenrelationships with key brands and agencies. The ideal candidate is a hungryseller who wants to win, has an understanding of programmatic sales, and willdrive strategic efforts with existing accounts and new prospects.
- You are comfortable and proficient with the entire sales cycle from prospecting, face to face meetings, pitching and contract negotiations
- Possess superb organizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record of revenue generation within ad sales, specifically audience sales approach focused on data and analytics
- In depth understanding of digital media and consumer behavior
- Proven collaboration skills, with ability to lead cross functional teams to achieve sales results
- Ability to overcome objections
- Passionate student of online media best practices and trends
- 8-10 years of digital advertising sales experience with proven track record of revenue success; deep knowledge of the digital landscape
- 2-4 years sales experience in Video Advertising
- Consultative sales experience in building advertising sales revenue for video
- Track record of exceeding monthly, quarterly and annual advertising revenue goals.
- Pre-existing relationships with advertisers, agencies, ad networks and publishers
- Strong communications (oral and written) and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate persuasively and effectively to both internal and external clients at all levels.
- Willingness to work within a fast-paced, innovative and entrepreneurial environment.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion ofcertain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may includecriminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drugscreens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) andfingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing.Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalizedexperiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction forpeople. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalizedmedia programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueledby a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy.For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talentedassociates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. Ifyou work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, andendless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursementto scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offerassociates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work forus.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between peopleand brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the powerof rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformativeideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency fromAll Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employsover 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Datacompany. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com,follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities withoutregard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability,sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristicprotected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicantswith criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of SanFrancisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the SanFrancisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top