Director Sales Analytics
Director, Sales Analytics
Conversant is committed toone simple but truly exciting principle: each person is different and everyperson matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and foreach other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If thatsounds like your sort of place, we'd love to hear more from you.
Essential Functions& Responsibilities
- Leadclient relationships for both day to day and strategic analytics guidance
- Clearlycommunicate to clients Conversant's unique data methodologies and capabilities
- Establishself as a thought leader in digital analytics and ad-technology concepts /methods / tools
- Ensurethat analytics efforts lead to clear, compelling and actionable insights; andinsightful narratives are constructed through analytics delivery
- Anticipateclient needs and proactively develop solutions to address them
- Identifyopportunities to continuously improve processes around measurement, reportingand analytics
- Presentreports, POVs and other materials to clients on a regular basis over the phoneand in person
- Executecampaign measurement focused on media effectiveness, brand health and consumerbehavior
- Informtargeting and budget allocations to ensure client investment is optimized todrive results
- Partnerwith cross functional stakeholders to gather requirements and formulatespecifications for defining solutions that facilitate and optimize decisionmaking
- Bachelor's degreein statistics, mathematics, economics, engineering, information management,social sciences or a business/marketing related field; advanced degree (MBA /MS) is preferred
- 8 years ofprogressive experience in a quantitative data driven field
- Demonstratedexperience working with unstructured data and creating a story from that data
- Apassion for digital marketing and data analytics
- Agencyand/ or consultative background
- Comprehensive knowledge of advertisingtechnology
- Ability to manageand prioritize a number of concurrent tasks
- Ability to deploysophisticated techniques beyond descriptive analytics
- Proficiencyin clearly explaining complex technical ideas to multiple audiences bothverbally and in writing
- Experiencesuccessfully working in cross functional teams
- Abilityto identify issues related to quality of work and/or work load, and prioritizeresources accordingly
- Advancedknowledge of the measurement marketplace, and able to identify new capabilitiesacross suppliers
- Proficiency inSQL, relational databases and big data
- Experience in CPGindustry
- Experience withad-serving, web technologies, analytics capabilities and tagging solutions
- Proficiency withMicrosoft Excel and PowerPoint
Conversant, Inc. is theleader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggestcompanies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returnsfor brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integratedpersonalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largestaffiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivatespeople to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.conversantmedia.com&esheet=50979797&newsitemid=20141107006050&lan=en-US&anchor=www.conversantmedia.com&index=1&md5=ceffa9dd43ffb213f30808148e513ad7.
~Qualifications & Responsibilities~Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Ranked the #1 Agency by the Hub Magazine, Catapult is the integrated behavior-based marketing services agency that delivers accelerated business growth through the Art of Conversion™. This unique data-driven approach identifies the core, actionable insights that inspire brilliant creative with the power to convert consumers into shoppers, shoppers into buyers, and buyers into loyal advocates. Headquartered in Westport, CT, Catapult leverages the expertise of more than 300 employees across 11 offices in major retailer geographies including Minneapolis, Bentonville, Chicago, Dallas, Cincinnati, Nashville, Los Angeles, Phoenix, Seattle and Tampa. Catapult is an Epsilon brand. For more information: www.catapultmarketing.com, follow on Twitter @CatapultMktg or call 1.203.682.4000.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance LI*MS
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top