Director of Sales, Travel
Director of Sales, Travel
We may be the most important mediacompany you've never heard of. Each day, we transform the digital ad worldthrough our cutting-edge technology, bold creative and staggering amount ofdata. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We'reconstantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we're looking for talentedpeople to join us. Come be a part of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reachconsumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built fromanonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billiononline interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industryaverage of just 50%.
We create the mostpowerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions persecond to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complexprofiles ever built.
We bring millions the bestmessage, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-timedecisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision iscustomized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds,across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
Seethe power of your performance.
- We've got themost precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketingdollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from yourcampaign to keep the messages compelling.
Theindustry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitivepay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance yourcareer, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
- Anindividual contributor role that is responsible for significant revenue growthby using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify howConversant solutions can help clients achieve their business goals
- Buildrelationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makerswithin client organizations, while understanding landscape and gaining accountpenetration
- Negotiateand close contracts with client's key decision makers
- Effectively facilitate day-to-day management of accounts both internally and externally
- Coordinateinternal resources and teams for the preparation and delivery of objectivebased solutions for clients
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Exceptionalorganizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Keeps management informed by tracking activity, opportunities, and sales through Salesforce.com and internal reporting
- DiverseClient Management Experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing,agency experience). Direct Marketing experience preferred.
- Multi-disciplinedmarketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, email, catalog,etc.
- Self-motivated– Able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Abilityto assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly tothose client objectives within display advertising
- Comfortablewith consultative sales and solution selling
- Strongbusiness and strategic planning acumen
- Solidquantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understandingof marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Strongnegotiation skills
- Abilityto travel up to 30%
- Effectivecommunication across multiple levels of an organization (internal and external)
- Workswell in a team/highly collaborative environment
- 8-12Years of Professional Sales & Marketing Business Experience
- DemonstratedSales & Business Development Experience
- StrongComputer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (ie.Salesforce.com)
- BA/BSwith strong academic record
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top