Director, Media Delivery
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this role:
The Director of Media Delivery is responsible for architecting the media strategy and managing performance and delivery for all national accounts in order to meet or exceed client benchmarks and internal financial goals. This position is also responsible for developing and managing a team as well as successfully collaborating and consulting with cross-functional teams to continue to drive our business forward. The Director of Media Delivery works closely with Director and VP level associates, focusing on business development via program architecture, product enhancements and publisher relations.
- Oversee the targeting and media strategy of national advertiser accounts ensuring the delivery of all campaigns in full and on time, while meeting or exceeding client performance benchmarks and internal financial goals.
- Ongoing training of regional staff on media delivery best practices
- Collaborate with Sales Directors and VPs to engineer ideal performance solution for each client
- Collaborate with Product and Data Modeling teams to develop solutions that will enhance our operational efficiency and improve client performance
- Communicate specific inventory needs to the Media Acquisition team to develop publisher partnerships and increase unique reach
- Proactively make recommendations on deal terms to the client facing team and consult on media restrictions to provide an understanding to the client on the levers that influence delivery
- Collaborate with Planning to ensure a strategy is in place to develop the ideal performance partnership with each client.
- 7 years of industry related work experience
- 5 years managing direct reports
- 5 years managing multiple cross functional teams within a large organization
- Preferred higher education or demonstrated experience in a similar business environment.
- Preferred experience in Sales, Marketing, Business Development and Operations
- Knowledge of online ad delivery, with specific experience in the targeting and optimization of display campaigns
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced communication and presentation skills
- Effective client management skills with a strong customer focus
- Ability to work with wide range of people at all decision-making levels
- Excellent planning and organization discipline
- Good understanding of programmatic media buying, and industry terms, players, history and direction
- Creative self-starter, with the proven ability to handle multiple projects while consistently meeting objectives in a dynamic environment
- Results/goal oriented with a strong focus and ability in problem solving
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance LI*BB
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top