Director Data Analytics – Digital Media
Director Data Analytics – Digital Media (Putney SW London)
Salary - Competitive
ConversantMedia are the world's leaders in the delivery of 1:1 personalisation. By utilisingover 1 trillion daily buying decisions, we help our clients truly connect withtheir target audience
Creatingthe Age of Personalisation.
We've done what marketers have dreamed of for years, introduced a singleplatform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalisation ittakes to make true 1:1 communication real.
We couldn't have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culturethat celebrates each one of them. Individuals matter just as much within ourwalls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here'swhat we believe in at Conversant:
- Ownership – We're determined to make an impact – a big one – every day.
- Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect.
- Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through collaboration.
- Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
And thisculture has driven our tremendous growth. Every day we work with more than 400blue chip companies in providing powerful marketing solutions that drivestronger results than ANY competitor! It takes superstars to work here, and ifthat's what you are, there's no better place to make your mark!
Conversantiscommitted to one simple but truly exciting principle: each person is differentand every person matters. This mindset fuels everything we do for our clientsand for each other. We do magic for our clients and we have fun doing it. Ifthat sounds like your sort of place, we'd love to hear more from you.
Why work for us!
- Share Option Purchase Scheme
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Cycle To Work Scheme and on site shower facilities
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Health & Fitness reimbursement
- Unlimited on-line Training and Development (including free business books)
- Great opportunity for reward and recognition via our Pass It On Programme
- Charity donation scheme and charity days
- Childcare Vouchers
- Competitive Company Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Daily Free fresh fruit and Friday morning bagel breakfast
- Discounts at shops and restaurants in Putney (up to 20% savings)
- Several social events throughout the year
- Responsible for account management of analytics work across a variety of Conversant clients and products. This role enables the data driven strategy to grow both client and Conversant business.
- Make a measurable impact on clients' business by managing multiple accounts.
- Work to provide actionable insight to Conversant marketers in the optimization and analytics of campaign success
- Train and coach Account Management and Sales on the proper interpretation and communication of analysis findings
- Hands-on data manipulation and custom analysis to drive client insights and strategy
- · You are comfortable with client-facing interactionand explaining technical/analytical findings in a non-technical way(translating "database-ese" to layman's terms)
- · You're curious about data and digging into problems– you don't just DO, you ask WHY?
- · You enjoy educating others and are comfortable withimprovisation and creative problem solving
- · You are a detail-oriented master multitasker andcan juggle several projects at once
- · You can interact with many different personality types and can hold yourown in spirited debates
- · French or German-speaker is a plus, but not required
- · Aware of the Attribution vs Incremental debate (or would like to learn)
- · Degree preferred to be in an analytical discipline(social sciences, applied mathematics, statistics, economics, and advertisingmeasurement).
- · Agency or client-facing experience
- · Knowledge of online advertising delivery systemsand online advertising methods, including remarketing and behavioral targeting
- · Proficient in MS Excel and MS Office products
- · SQL or other relational database programming skills(SAS, SPSS, R)
- · Tableau or other Business Intelligence/DataVisualization platform
- · 6 years of relevant industry experience
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top