Director, CPG Sales
Director, CPG Sales
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of.Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edgetechnology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leadingsolutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on thechallenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be apart of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no oneelse.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualizedprofiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve great benefits, so you canexpect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities toadvance your career, and a place where you can improve the community you arein.
About this Role:
We are currently searching for a Director, CPG Sales on ourEast Coast sales team.
- A seller responsible for significant revenue growth by using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify how Conversant solutions can help clients achieve their business goals
- Present customized sales opportunities that address the client's compelling events and help them meet their sales goals
- Drive understanding of shopper marketing and support business development efforts
- Build relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Negotiate and close contracts with client's key decision makers
- Multi-disciplined sales professional with strong track record in optimizing sales performance
- Driven – Able to assist team in identifying opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Ability to assess the business goals and formulate sales strategy
- Strong business and strategic planning acumen
- Strong negotiation skills
- Effective communication across multiple levels of an organization
- Works well in a team/highly collaborative environment
- 10 Years of Professional Sales & Marketing Business Experience, with recent and relevant experience in the CPG industry vertical
- Strong Computer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (ie. Salesforce.com)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top