Director, Client Development
We may be the most important mediacompany you've never heard of. Each day, we transform the digital ad worldthrough our cutting-edge technology, bold creative and staggering amount ofdata. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We'reconstantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we're looking for talentedpeople to join us. Come be a part of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reachconsumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built fromanonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billiononline interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industryaverage of just 50%.
We create the mostpowerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions persecond to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complexprofiles ever built.
We bring millions the bestmessage, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-timedecisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision iscustomized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds,across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
Seethe power of your performance.
- We've got themost precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketingdollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from yourcampaign to keep the messages compelling.
Theindustry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitivepay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance yourcareer, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this Role
Client Development Responsibilities:
- Anindividual contributor role that is responsible for significant revenue growthby using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify howConversant solutions can help clients achieve their business goals
- Coordinateinternal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective basedsolutions for clients
- Createand deliver customized sales opportunities that address the client's compellingevents and help them meet their goals
- Effectivelyfacilitate day-to-day management of accounts both internally and externally
- Buildrelationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makerswithin client organizations, while understanding landscape and gaining accountpenetration
- Negotiateand close contracts with client's key decision makers
- DiverseClient Management Experience (client side, ad solutions, direct marketing,agency experience). Retail/e-commerce preferred.
- Multi-disciplinedmarketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalog, newspaper
- Self-motivated– Able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Abilityto assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly tothose client objectives within display advertising
- Comfortablewith consultative sales and solution selling
- Strongbusiness and strategic planning acumen
- Solidquantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understandingof marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Strongnegotiation skills
- Effectivecommunication across multiple levels of an organization
- Workswell in a team/highly collaborative environment
- 10-15Years of Professional Sales & Marketing Business Experience
- DemonstratedSales & Business Development Experience
- StrongComputer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (ie.Salesforce.com)
- BA/BSwith strong academic record
Conditions of Employment
All job offers arecontingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unlessprohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employmentverification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (fordriving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is theleader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggestcompanies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returnsfor brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integratedpersonalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largestaffiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of whatmotivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, pleasevisit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, DeserveGreat Benefits
We know that we havesome of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believein rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay,comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance yourcareer. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employeestock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefitsthat work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is anall-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled dataintelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty,email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution.Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digitaladvertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove ofconsumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale,accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJAffiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together,we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and onlinechannels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth forbrands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/DirectMarketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 LargestU.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information,visit www.epsilon.com andfollow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data providesequal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender,age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteranstatus or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Dataparticipates in E-Verify
For San Francisco BayArea:
Alliance Data willconsider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in amanner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top