Director Advanced Digital Solutions
AtEpsilon/Conversant, we make connections that bond people to the most well-knownbrands in every vertical. We have 7,000team members in over 70 offices across the globe working hard for our clientsevery day in Healthcare, Telecommunications, Financial Services, CPG, Travel,Retail, Automotive, Media, Energy and Technology. Our hard work is reflected in the results weachieve for our clients, and their trust means we continue to grow and gainrecognition from the industry. AdAge2017 evaluation ranked Epsilon as the #1 US Agency All Disciplines, #1 GlobalCRM/Direct Marketing, #1 US Digital Agency Network, #4 World's Largest DigitalAgency Network and #5 US Promotion Agency.
Epsilon'sAdvanced Digital Solutions practice helps marketers enhance the effectivenessof their complex digital marketing programs by being industry leaders and SMEsat the intersection where offline and online data comes together. Our group is nimble with the energy andflexibility of a start-up, but with the backing and resources of one of theindustry's largest and most respected marketing service and technology providers.
Director, Advanced Digital Solutions
TheDirector, Advanced Digital Solutions, is the main point of contact for bothexternal clients and internal teams throughout Epsilon, orchestrating and responsiblefor setting strategic direction and overseeing the entire digital program asrelated to client engagements. Successfulcandidates will have 6 year's digital advertising or digital transformation consultingexperience, demonstrating strong client services, technology comprehension,analytical and problem solving skills, as well as the ability to thrive in afast paced, dynamic environment. Candidates should also have experiencebuilding and developing a team. Hands onDMP, and offline data onboarding experience is ideal. Position can be located in New York City, orDenver.
- Manageand own multiple client relationships, serving as the primary day-to-daycontact
- Ownstrategic program management for all engagements across all workstreams;offline data onboarding, big data segmentation, DMP management, audiencesyndication, analytics and display media campaigns
- Delegateand manage work streams of various Advanced Digital Solutions specialists
- Manage,develop, and train Advanced Digital Solutions specialists ultimately beingresponsible for their individual success
- Workwith the team and vendors to develop solutions to meet clients uniquerequirements, which include combinations of data, technology, partners, dataintegrations and analytics
- Leadcross functional teams through integration projects with competing priorities, severalstakeholders, and tight timelines
- Serveas clients digital advertising ecosystem subject matter expert
- Conductbusiness analysis – lead process to derive insight and business strategy fromanalytics output
- Quicklyestablish trust and build relationships with clients, as well as internal andexternal partners.
- Monitorengagement progress and maintain an account status dashboard summarizing allwork streams
- Coordinateand deliver client business reviews as needed
- Ultimatelyaccountable for all project deliverables
- 4year college degree required, advanced degree in relevant business or analytic fieldpreferred
- 6years minimum hands on experience in digital advertising media strategy, analyticsor digital agency or equivalent years of experience within the digital arm of aconsulting and systems integrator provider.
- 4years in client facing role
- Experiencedeveloping and building out collaborative teams.
- Polishedbusiness professional with strong communication skills, able to effectivelycommunicate with people from difference functional areas and different levelsof responsibility ranging from campaign managers through to the C-Suite
- Experiencewith advanced capabilities of one or more DMPs (Audience Manager, Blue Kai,Turn, Krux, etc.)
- Experiencewith digital campaign operations, digital marketing strategy development andoverall large account ownership
- Demonstratedcreative problem solving capabilities
- Offlinedata onboarding experience a plus
- Experiencewith digital integrations across multiple technology vendors
- Comfortableworking in a "startup" environment within a larger company and demonstratedability to organize and establish a team in such an environment.
- Demonstratedsuccess autonomously managing complex multiple work stream projects that requireinput from many stakeholders
- Strongcommunication skills
- Experiencewith Microsoft Visio and Project, and advanced experience with Microsoft Exceland PowerPoint
- Contactthroughout Epsilon and Conversant
- Frequentcontact with clients
- Managesand runs a team
- Competitivesalary and benefits
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of drug screen and background checks.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is the global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. LI*MB
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top