Digital Marketing - Client Services
Digital Marketing - Client Services
We may be the mostimportant media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform thedigital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative andstaggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clientsand counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we'relooking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital mediarevolution.
We recognize and reachconsumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amountof data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailersand over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracydwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the mostpowerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000dimensions.
- Individualizedprofiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions thebest message, every time.
- Every day we make overa trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision iscustomized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds,across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobileapps.
See the power of yourperformance.
- We've got the mostprecise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollarswill be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaignto keep the messages compelling.
The industry's bestpeople deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensivehealth coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a placewhere you can improve the community you are in.
About this Role
The AccountManager provides our clients with exceptional service by developing andexecuting personalized messaging and creative strategies to achieve clientbusiness objectives. The Account Manager is also accountable for maintainingand optimizing client revenue in an ROI-focused environment, ultimately to helpgrow market share.
- Maintain independentbook of accounts in addition to providing oversight on accounts owned by othermembers of the team and/or direct reports
- Apply understanding ofclient objectives, consumer behavior/motivations, marketing and brandingprinciples, available data and Conversant products to developcampaign/messaging strategy recommendations
- Develop and manageclient road maps against quarterly account forecasts
- Identify opportunitiesfor program optimization and incremental revenue
- Provide strategicdirection, support and insights to fuel account growth against clientobjectives
- Partner with Sales topresent new opportunities to clients
Execution,Process, & Project Management:
- Partner withcross-functional teams on account and campaign set-up to achieve strategicgoals
- Demonstrate expertisein all Conversant Account Management tools and processes
- Manage campaignlaunches across cross-functional teams to ensure strategic, effective, timelyand efficient execution
- Monitor and manageprogram performance/KPIs to identify account risks and develop mitigationstrategies
- Create and presentcampaign performance reports to clients
- Interpret and applyanalytical insights to optimize program(s)
- Seek standardizationand automation wherever possible
- Drive operationalefficiency and scalability
- Apply a global pointof view on impact of products and processes
- Effectively manageinternal resources against client and company objectives
- Drive adoption of products,tools, processes and best practices throughout team
- Develop staff and teamthrough successful onboarding, coaching, training and development
- Manage team andindividual performance through formal and informal performance managementprocesses and ongoing feedback loop
- Provide directfeedback on performance
- Foster a collaborativeenvironment to encourage a respectful exchange of ideas
- Bachelor's Degree fromfour-year college or university
- 4 years of totalexperience with a proven track record in Account Management (digital marketingor interactive agency experience is a plus)
- Management experiencepreferred
- Excellent clientservice acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Creative,self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage andprioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Track record ofworking across an organization to get things done
- Ability to learnquickly and think strategically
- Proficient in Excel,Word, PowerPoint
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top