Data Solutions Engineer
Conversant may be the most important Internet company you've never heard of. Join our team for your chance to work in the digital marketing space and solve meaningful problems on a massive scale—and have fun doing it.
We are seeking talented, enthusiastic Senior Data Solutions Engineer(s) to join our team. Asa Data Solutions Engineer at Conversant you will responsible for brokering enterprise data and maintaining database environments at petabyte scale on an ever evolving technology stack. You will be responsible for building out new products while updating and expanding our existing offerings.
Our data solutions engineers enjoy rolling up their sleeves, writing code and working with large amounts of data. You hold yourself to a high standard and consider inefficiency to be an abject failure. You have a keen knack for attention to detail and a penchant for measuring things. Your reputation for requirements gathering and solution delivery is exceeded only by the careful consideration you put into architecting and testing them.
- Design and code solutions on and off database for ensuring application access to enable data driven decision making for the company's multi-faceted ad serving operations
- Work closely with the end user communities ensure enterprise data warehouse solutions and assets are actionable, accessible and evolving in lockstep with the needs of the ever changing business model.
- Be a part of a team working on a high volume, highly available data platform that is critical to the success of the business
- Participate in architecture discussions, influence the roadmap, and take ownership and responsibility over projects
- Conduct performance testing and monitoring of production systems
- Review work and assure adherence to best standards and practices
- BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline or equivalent practical work experience
- Experience with databases and data-driven applications
- Experience with replication, backup and restore and disaster recovery
- You are experienced with architecting, developing and extending large and complex systems
- You are a problem solver, a fixer, and a creative technologist
- You need to be a great team worker and a great communicator
- Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit http://cts.businesswire.com/ct/CT?id=smartlink&url=http://www.conversantmedia.com&esheet=50979797&newsitemid=20141107006050&lan=en-US&anchor=www.conversantmedia.com&index=1&md5=ceffa9dd43ffb213f30808148e513ad7.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is the global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World CRM/Direct Marketing Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top