Wemay be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, wetransform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, boldcreative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge ofgrowth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of thedigital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
Theindustry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitivepay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance yourcareer, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this Role
AClient Strategist is responsible for their book of business and the growth andretention of the region and Vertical(s) business. This position will workdirectly with internal Media departments such as Sales, Media Delivery,Planning, Finance and Technology in an effort to maximize company, advertiserand publisher revenue and increase renewal rates. The individual in thisrole serves as a system expert and advisor to Account Executives and AccountManagers to strategize and effectively optimize campaigns and develop new salesopportunities where possible. A Client Strategist adds value and knowledge onall accounts aligned to their region and is able to drive conversationsforward, leading strategic calls, ensuring launches are successful andcampaigns are set up to deliver and perform against client defined metrics.This individual must be able to effectively communicate with clients and bothcreatively and proactively provide solutions to solve client business issuesand challenges. A Client Strategist leads and develops existing customerrelationships. They are seen as an advisor to both sales and clients,providing insight on our capabilities, best practices and products. Theymust be able to advise on tagging needs and pixel implementation and be willingto roll up their sleeves to troubleshoot discrepancies or any possible issuesthat might arise.
- Pro-actively manage renewal and up-sell opportunities and follow-up; attain quarterly revenue goals.
- Communicate and coordinate Advertisers' needs to the Manager or Director, Client Strategy (as needed) for ongoing operations management.
- Support Team Development through existing and development of new training materials and to maintain in depth understanding of company's technology, products & services
- Work with Senior AM's and Sales Reps to analyze campaign performance and provide guidance where necessary.
- Make recommendations on rate negotiations and optimization in collaborations with Sales Planners
- Build revenue opportunities through expanded analysis and communication
- Support and oversee the health of the overall business for your region including mentoring of Senior AM's that are also assigned to your region
- Experience in online or offline advertising & account management; 7 years
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated experience in team environments and customer facing positions.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate understanding of the essentials of marketing and can drive and/or assist in the steps necessary to get a program launched
- Strong project management skills, with ability to work within a team and facilitate communication among several departments. Proven ability to handle multiple projects with tight deadlines.
- Ability to plan, organize, and effectively present ideas and concepts.
- Ability to compile information from a variety of sources, analyze data, and recommend solutions or improvements.
- Proven track record of managing a regional territory, growing revenue Y/Y, optimization of client relationships (deep and wide)
- Working understanding of tagging needs and pixel implementation.
- Practical experience using MS Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Working knowledge of SalesForce
- Expert knowledge of all 3rd party Ad-Servers and UI navigation
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem solving, decision making skills
Conditions of Employment
Alljob offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain backgroundchecks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal historychecks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, creditchecks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant,Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps theworld's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences thatdeliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offera fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs andthe world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deepunderstanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For moreinformation, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
Weknow that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in theworld, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here,expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endlessopportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement toscholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associatesa variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon®is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled dataintelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty,email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution.Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digitaladvertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove ofconsumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale,accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJAffiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together,we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and onlinechannels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth forbrands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/DirectMarketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 LargestU.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information,visit www.epsilon.com andfollow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
AllianceData provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color,religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, genderidentity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
AllianceData participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
AllianceData will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal historiesin a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police CodeSections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair ChanceOrdinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top