Client Integration Engineer
With over atrillion consumer interactions a month and second only to Google in mediascale, Conversant has done what marketers have only dreamed of for years:introduced a single platform that offers all the data management, useridentification, decision optimization, dynamic personalization, media delivery,and consumer insights all at the individual level to make true 1:1communication real.
Conversant is committed to one simple but exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters. This mindsetfuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We do amazingthings for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like yoursort of place, we'd love to hear from you.
The Senior Client Integration Engineer role is a unique hybrid ofengineering, consulting, and technical account management responsibilities. It requires understanding clients' marketing goals and tailoringConversant's technology to achieve those goals. Along the way, you'llhave the opportunity to solve challenging technical problems while working withsome of the biggest names in advertising.
This is not a "behind the scenes" role. Once you are trainedon our platform and tools, you will quickly start working directly on clientissues and with our cross-functional teams. You will be involved at manystages of the client lifecycle from onboarding to campaign execution to ongoingmaintenance. At the same time, you'll have opportunities to impact howour teams work through tool development and process improvements.
- Manage and mentor up to two direct reports. Ensure thequality and efficiency of their output and serve as the primary point ofescalation for your team
- Integrate marketers into the Conversant system: design, develop,and test technical solutions based on clients' business requirements
- Be the technical subject matter expert and client liaison whilecollaborating with internal teams to drive the execution and delivery of keyclient initiatives
- Identify enhancement opportunities and drive creative solutionsthat meet client marketing initiatives and anticipate future needs
- Help establish best practices across the enterprise and facilitateknowledge sharing
- Maintain client-specific codebase for campaigns
- Test and troubleshoot integrations and technical configurations
- Advise account teams and clients on specific features of platformor campaign setup
- Understand revenue impact of different product options
- Train and mentor new hires
- Occasional travel required (approximately 1-2 days per quarter)
- Ideal candidates will have an excellent business aptitude coupledwith a strong technical background
- Excellent communication and client-facing skills, ability toconvey technical aspects to a non-technical audience
- Prior consulting experience is desirable
- Strong attention to detail and delivery of high-quality results
- Prefer candidates with previous digital marketing experience,especially within the Display, Mobile, or Affiliate spaces
- High level of expertise with web technologies
- Strong command of SQL and hands-on programming experience
- Knowledge of scripting languages (shell, python) is a plus
5 or more years of experience in a technical role
Bachelors in Computer Science, MIS or related field
To apply directly email@example.com LI*JS
All joboffers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checkswhich unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks,employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks,DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We knowthat we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world,and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expectcompetitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities toadvance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programsto employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety ofbenefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Conversant,Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps theworld's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences thatdeliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offera fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs andthe world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deepunderstanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For moreinformation, please visit www.conversantmedia.com
Epsilon isthe global leader in creating connections between people and brands. Anall-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data,groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to getthe results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 WorldCRM/Direct Marketing Network and #1 U.S. Agency from All Disciplines, Epsilonemploys over 7,000 associates in more than 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is anAlliance Data company. For more information, visit http://www.epsilon.com/,follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
AllianceData is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer
AllianceData participates in E-Verify
For SanFrancisco Bay Area:
AllianceData will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal historiesin a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police CodeSections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair ChanceOrdinance. LI*MG
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top