Client Development Manager
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of.Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edgetechnology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leadingsolutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on thechallenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be apart of the digital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's best people deserve great benefits, so you canexpect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities toadvance your career, and a place where you can improve the community you arein.
About this Role
The Manager, Client Development will grow acurrent book of business. The Manager will identify, influence, present, closedeals with customers and meet and exceed quotas by leading and leveragingConversant's capabilities.
Client Development Responsibilities:
- Anindividual contributor role that is responsible for significant revenue growthby using general business acumen to uncover business needs and identify howConversant solutions can help clients achieve their business goals
- Coordinateinternal resources for the preparation and delivery of objective basedsolutions for clients
- Createand deliver customized sales opportunities that address the client's compellingevents and help them meet their goals
- Effectivelyfacilitate day-to-day management of accounts both internally and externally
- Buildrelationships with key marketing, merchandising, and media decision makerswithin client organizations, while understanding landscape and gaining accountpenetration
- Negotiateand close contracts with client's key decision makers
- Multi-disciplinedmarketer who is versed across channels; online, direct mail, catalog, newspaper
- Self-motivated– Able to identify opportunities, sell new business, and close sales
- Abilityto assess client objectives and formulate communications strategy directly tothose client objectives within display advertising
- Comfortablewith consultative sales and solution selling
- Strongbusiness and strategic planning acumen
- Solidquantitative background with an understanding of analytic tools and techniques
- Understandingof marketing program design, execution, and measurement
- Strongnegotiation skills
- Effectivecommunication across multiple levels of an organization
- Workswell in a team/highly collaborative environment
- 5–7 Years of Professional Sales & Marketing Business Experience
- DemonstratedSales & Business Development Experience
- StrongComputer Skills: Microsoft Office and Sales Management software (SalesForce)
- BA/BSwith strong academic record
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successfulcompletion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicablelaw may include criminal history checks, employment verification, educationverification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positionsonly) and fingerprinting.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest andmost talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding themaccordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensivehealth coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. Fromtuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plansand 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard forthem as they work for us.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalizeddigital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow bycreating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands andgreater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalizationplatform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliatemarketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates peopleto engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Epsilon is a global leader in creatingconnections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketingcompany, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies,engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clientsrequire. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct MarketingNetwork, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S.Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 officesworldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information,visit www.epsilon.com, follow us onTwitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data is an Equal Employment Opportunityemployer
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employmentqualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with therequirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonlyreferred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. LI*DR
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top