Business Development Manager - Digital Media
BusinessDevelopment Manager –Digital Personalised Media
Conversant Media are the world's leaders in the delivery of 1:1personalisation. By utilising over 1 trillion daily buying decisions, we helpour clients truly connect with their target audience
We are strategically placed in Dublin, London, Munich, Madrid, Stockholmand Paris, whilst our global head office is in Westlake – near Los Angeles. Wealso have offices in New York, San Francisco, Chicago, Santa Barbara, Boston,South Africa, Hong Kong and Shanghai.
Creating the Age of Personalisation.
We've done what marketers have dreamed of for years, introduced a singleplatform that offers all the data, technology, insights and personalisation ittakes to make true 1:1 communication real.
We couldn't have done any of that without our team of superstars and a culturethat celebrates each one of them. Individuals matter just as much within ourwalls as they do in the 1:1 marketing programs we create for clients. Here'swhat we believe in at Conversant:
- Ownership – We're determined to make an impact – a big one – every day.
- Integrity – We treat our clients, customers and co-workers with genuine respect.
- Teamwork – We believe everything worthwhile is achieved through collaboration.
- Innovation – The status quo bores us. Everyone is encouraged to think differently and invent relentlessly.
And this culture has driven our tremendous growth. Every day we workwith more than 400 blue chip companies in providing powerful marketingsolutions that drive stronger results than ANY competitor! It takes superstarsto work here, and if that's what you are, there's no better place to make yourmark!
Conversant is committed to one simple buttruly exciting principle: each person is different and every person matters.This mindset fuels everything we do for our clients and for each other. We domagic for our clients and we have fun doing it. If that sounds like your sortof place, we'd love to hear more from you.
Why workfor us!
- Share Option Purchase Scheme
- Group Personal Pension Plan
- 25 days holiday per annum
- Cycle To Work Scheme and on site shower facilities
- Income protection
- Life Assurance
- Season ticket loan
- Health & Fitness reimbursement
- Childcare Vouchers
- Competitive Company Maternity and Paternity Pay
- Daily Free fresh fruit and Friday morning bagel breakfast
- Discounts at shops and restaurants in Putney (up to 20% savings)
JobSpecific Essential Functions
- Sells Conversant's Personalised Media solution and media solutions direct to Advertisers.
- Develops and maintains customer relationships
- Feed into strategic account planning process
- Able to identify and reach key decision makers within the digital media marketplace
- Facilitate marketing efforts for appropriate industry and collate prospect lists for future mass outbound.
- Provides direction to individual contributors.
- Manages pipeline of new business prospective customers (including direct, indirect, and matrixed) and projected timelines.
- Escalates critical issues to senior leadership appropriately.
- Develops strong relationships across all Epsilon and Conversant lines of business as appropriate
- Develops resources and new business opportunities
- Collaborate across broader company groups to ensure best Solutions are proposed to the client.
- Focused career planning to help you achieve goals by coaching and mentoring provided by senior management. Working with management, st and regularly reviews your strategic goals, and adjust them to stay in line with corporate goals. Conversant holds associates accountable for their work by setting expectations, achieving commitments, providing feedback, and evaluating effectiveness.
- Meets with clients, client services, and product management teams regularly.
- Responsible for growing and maintaining top line revenue
- Responsible for new business development
- Responsible for updating sales forecast and feeding into bi-weekly management forecast
- Provide market based intelligence to product management and training departments
JobSpecific Knowledge and Skills
- Able to communicate effectively, upwards and downwards within the organizational structure.
- Able to solve complex problems and issues.
- Able to recognize and manage new business opportunities.
- Tactical in nature, keen to input into or develop team strategy
- Significant understanding of single market
- Manages own execution of vertical strategy as per their individual responsibilities
- Ensures personal metrics are met
- Understands contracts and negotiation process
Minimum of 4 years' experience in a related field. New business salesexperience required.
Specialisation in Retail preferred. Experience of Digital Media,Retargeting, Direct marketing / CRM preferred.
- Oversees own day to day performance in line with objectives provided by management.
- Works to deliver requests by supervisors and/or managers in the development and implementation of departmental policies,
- Manages activities of two or more sections or departments through subordinate managers who exercise full supervision in terms of costs, methods and staffing.
- Adheres to both company policy and governmental regulations concerning department and direct employee activities.
- Manages pipeline, new business meeting agendas, presentation preparation and the collation of collateral for meeting and demonstrating with prospects.
- Direct input into strategy and direction of their role in versus the changing marketplace, through weekly update meetings with manager.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top