Associate Director, Analytic Development
We may be the most important media company you've never heard of.Each day, we transform the digital ad world through our cutting-edgetechnology, bold creative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leadingsolutions empower 4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on thechallenge of growth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be apart of the digital media revolution.
We recognizeand reach consumers like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactionaldata from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions everyday across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We createthe most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build eachprofile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bringmillions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions aboutbillions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for eachperson and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of yourperformance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in theindustry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observeand learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
Theindustry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitivepay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance yourcareer, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this Role
The Associate Director, Analytics Development positionmanages a team of analytics developers responsible for building and maintainingmany of Conversant's analytics products. Analytics projects varyfrom building tools to provide instrumentation andreal-time analysis statistics for new and existing products to development ofcustom, client-facing reporting datasets.
- Work with members of the Conversant Product and Engineering teamsto develop measurement and reporting solutions
- Actively participate in the development of complex datainitiatives, including gathering of requirements, technical specifications andprototyping
- Enhance existing SQL code by identifyingefficiencies and/or automation opportunities
- Assist in the troubleshooting of existingproducts and tools developed by the Analytics team
- Design and create of data/reporting systems toanswer a diverse set of marketing optimization questions
- Ability to mentor and/or manage others
- 5 years of industry experience with a Master'sDegree (7 preferred)
- SQL Programming (Advanced Level) with experience using SQL to build custom datasets for reporting oranalysis
- Experience managing corporate-wide initiativeswith engineering, data warehouse, and business stakeholders
- Knowledge of data warehouse principles(relational tables)
- Strong communication skills and desire to workwith cross-functional teams
- Desire to work in a dynamic, fast pacedenvironment with multiple simultaneous projects
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ANDABILITIES
- Familiarity with the digital advertisingindustry (audience targeting, campaign optimization)
- Knowledge of alternative programming languages(R, Hadoop, MatLab)
- Familiarity with Agile process management
- Experience with Business Intelligence products(Tableau, Cognos, etc)
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. LI*DR
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top