Assoc Campaign Ops Mgr
AssociateCampaign Ops Manager
- Support AccountManagement, Media Delivery, and Sales teams with creative uploads, andcreative-related issues.
- Support the CampaignOperations, Media team by loading creative into various ad serving systems.
- Approve creativeloaded into the ad serving systems by the Campaign Operations, Media team.
- Deploy standardimplementations of creative that involve the ad serving system.
- Understand our adserving systems and answer questions from the client teams, the clientsthemselves or operations that involve an intricate knowledge of technology orsystem behavior.
- Load creative intoCAKE, and provide basic support for the Lead Gen team.
- Load video creativeinto VBOX, and troubleshoot creative issues through the VBOX UI.
- Handle Facebookcreative requests, and provide basic Facebook/Power Editor troubleshootingsupport.
- Handle requests forclient test pages
- Must have basicknowledge of standard creative types used by third party ad servers includingby not limited to DART, Atlas, Mediaplex, Sizmek, and Pointroll.
- Must have knowledgeof Lead Gen processes, and be able to load creative, as well as troubleshootcreative issues in CAKE.
- Must have knowledgeof the Facebook Power Editor UI, and be able to load and troubleshoot creativeissues as they arise.
- Must be able to loadvideos and troubleshoot video issues through VBOX.
- Must have knowledgeof a variety of the financial and targeting concepts of the online advertisingindustry including but not limited to CPC, CPM, CPA, cookies, flight dates,creative sizes, ad servers, and attributes of user targeting.
- Must possess strongtime management, follow-through and organizational skills.
- Must have the abilityto manage multiple projects at once.
- Must have a workingknowledge of Microsoft Office products with specific understanding of Excelfunctions and features.
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top