Account Operations Manager
We may be the mostimportant media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform thedigital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative andstaggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clientsand counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we'relooking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital mediarevolution.
We recognize and reachconsumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the mostpowerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions thebest message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of yourperformance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's bestpeople deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensivehealth coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a placewhere you can improve the community you are in.
The Account Operations Manager will beresponsible for managing and coordinating multiple internal projects and initiativesfor our large and growing team. The Account Operations Manager will collaborateclosely with cross-functional teams, from Account and Creative, to Technical Integrationwith the goal of improving our department. In addition, the Account OperationsManager will support the Sr. Account Manager/Account Manager on client work andprogram execution which includes the tactical execution of digital mediacampaigns and management of client promotional programs to allow us to maintainand optimize client revenue.
Theideal candidate will have 1-3 years' experience in a related environment,including experience in project management and account management.
Previousexperience with the following is strongly preferred:
- Managingvarious projects from start to finish and multiple priorities simultaneously
- Proactivelyproblem-solving to drive deliverable completion
- Outstandingexecution with minimal direction
- Workingin an entrepreneurial, fast-paced environment, balanced with coordination andcommunication with several stakeholders
Candidatesexhibiting the following skills are strongly preferred:
- Exceptionalorganizational, presentation, verbal, and written communication skills
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic,fast-paced work environment
- Excellenttime management and prioritization skills
- Passionfor collaboration and knowledge sharing
MSOffice proficiency (specifically, Excel and Powerpoint) is mandatory
InternalProject Work: ~50%
Department Projects and Initiatives:
- Manage department related projectsand initiatives from inception through deployment and ensure quality againstall deliverables
- Drive initiatives forward with thegoal of improving department, cross team efficiencies and process
- Communicate to internal teams andstakeholders effectively to ensure expectations are set and all deliverablesare met and on schedule
- Demonstrate initiative andresourcefulness to meet project milestones, internal team needs, and clientexpectations
- Compile, manage and track key KPIsfor department
- Coordinate and attend department andcross-team meetings; establish and maintain agenda and follow up/action items
- Serves as liaison for AM department
- Participates in AM department budgetplanning and tracking for team events and morale initiatives
- Other duties as assigned
Campaign Launch Execution, Process& Project Management:
- Demonstrate expertise in allConversant Account Management tools and processes
- Create and maintain projecttimelines
- Facilitate daily internal teamcoordination on tasks/program deliverable
- Assist in the execution of launcheswith cross-teams
- Perform Quality Assurance oncampaign launches
- Manage and maintain clientpromotions and programs against the client marketing calendar
- Build and execute all clientpromotions in a timely and accurate manner
Campaign Delivery & Performance:
- Monitor campaign activity toidentify any potential opportunities/risks and optimize as needed
- Monitor program performance toproactively identify issues for resolution
- Manage client performance/KPIreporting
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon is a global leader in creating connections between people and brands. An all-encompassing global marketing company, we harness the power of rich data, groundbreaking technologies, engaging creative and transformative ideas to get the results our clients require. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 Largest World CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 7,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com, follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg or call 1.800.309.0505.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. LI*MB
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top