Account Mgmt Specialist
We may be the mostimportant media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform thedigital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative andstaggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clientsand counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we'relooking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital mediarevolution.
We recognize and reachconsumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the mostpowerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions thebest message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of yourperformance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
The industry's bestpeople deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensivehealth coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a placewhere you can improve the community you are in.
The Account ManagerSpecialist supports the Sr. Account Manager, Lead/Account Manager with projectmanagement and program execution across internal cross teams while alsoproviding our clients with exceptional service. In this role, the AccountManagement Specialist is accountable for the tactical execution of campaignsand development of promotional programs to allow us to maintain and optimizeclient revenue in an ROI-focused environment, ultimately to help grow marketshare.
Campaign LaunchExecution, Process & Project Management:
- Demonstrate expertise in all Conversant Account Management tools and processes
- Create and maintain project timelines
- Facilitate daily internal team coordination on tasks/program deliverable
- Assist in the execution of launches with cross-teams
- Perform Quality Assurance on campaign launches
Campaign Delivery &Performance:
- Monitor campaign activity to identify any potential opportunities/risks and optimize as needed
- Monitor program performance to proactively identify issues for resolution
- Manage performance/KPI reporting
- Manage and maintain client promotions and programs against the client marketing calendar
- Build and execute all client promotions in a timely and accurate manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university
- 1-3 years of in account management, project management and/or digital industry preferred
- Excellent client service acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top