Account Mgmt Specialist
Qualifications & Responsibilities
We may be the mostimportant media company you've never heard of. Each day, we transform thedigital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, bold creative andstaggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000 clientsand counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—and we'relooking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digital mediarevolution.
We recognize and reachconsumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amountof data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailersand over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracydwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the mostpowerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000dimensions.
- Individualizedprofiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions thebest message, every time.
- Every day we make overa trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision iscustomized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds,across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of yourperformance.
- We've got the mostprecise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollarswill be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaignto keep the messages compelling.
The industry's bestpeople deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitive pay, comprehensivehealth coverage, endless opportunities to advance your career, and a placewhere you can improve the community you are in.
The Account ManagerSpecialist supports the Sr. Account Manager, Lead/Account Manager with projectmanagement and program execution across internal cross teams while alsoproviding our clients with exceptional service. In this role, the AccountManagement Specialist is accountable for the tactical execution of campaignsand development of promotional programs to allow us to maintain and optimizeclient revenue in an ROI-focused environment, ultimately to help grow marketshare.
Campaign LaunchExecution, Process & Project Management:
- Demonstrate expertisein all Conversant Account Management tools and processes
- Create and maintainproject timelines
- Facilitate dailyinternal team coordination on tasks/program deliverable
- Assist in theexecution of launches with cross-teams
- Perform QualityAssurance on campaign launches
Campaign Delivery& Performance:
- Monitor campaignactivity to identify any potential opportunities/risks and optimize as needed
- Monitor programperformance to proactively identify issues for resolution
- Manage performance/KPIreporting
- Manage and maintainclient promotions and programs against the client marketing calendar
- Build and execute allclient promotions in a timely and accurate manner
- Other duties asassigned
- Bachelor's Degree fromfour-year college or university
- 1-3 years of inaccount management, project management and/or digital industry preferred
- Excellent clientservice acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Proficient in Excel,Word, PowerPoint
- Self-starter whothrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage andprioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Ability to learnquickly and think strategically
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top