Account Manager, Sr
Wemay be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, wetransform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, boldcreative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower4,000 clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge ofgrowth—and we're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of thedigital media revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amount of data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailers and over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracy dwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1 million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000 dimensions.
- Individualized profiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make over a trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Each decision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in just milliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations and on 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We've got the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Your marketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learn from your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
Theindustry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitivepay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance yourcareer, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
About this Role
TheSenior Account Manager provides our clients with exceptional service bydeveloping and executing personalized messaging and creative strategies toachieve client business objectives. The Account Manager is alsoaccountable for maintaining and optimizing client revenue in an ROI-focusedenvironment, ultimately to help grow market share.
- Maintain independent book of accounts in addition to providing oversight on accounts owned by other members of the team and/or direct reports
- Apply understanding of client objectives, consumer behavior/motivations, marketing and branding principles, available data and Conversant products to develop campaign/messaging strategy recommendations
- Develop and manage client road maps against quarterly account forecasts
- Identify opportunities for program optimization and incremental revenue
- Provide strategic direction, support and insights to fuel account growth against client objectives
- Partner with Sales to present new opportunities to clients
Execution, Process, & Project Management:
- Partner with cross-functional teams on account and campaign set-up to achieve strategic goals
- Demonstrate expertise in all Conversant Account Management tools and processes
- Manage campaign launches across cross-functional teams to ensure strategic, effective, timely and efficient execution
Reporting & Analytics:
- Monitor and manage program performance/KPIs to identify account risks and develop mitigation strategies
- Create and present campaign performance reports to clients
- Interpret and apply analytical insights to optimize program(s)
- Seek standardization and automation wherever possible
- Drive operational efficiency and scalability
- Apply a global point of view on impact of products and processes
- Effectively manage internal resources against client and company objectives
- Drive adoption of products, tools, processes and best practices throughout team
Management & Leadership:
- Develop staff and team through successful onboarding, coaching, training and development
- Manage team and individual performance through formal and informal performance management processes and ongoing feedback loop
- Provide direct feedback on performance
- Foster a collaborative environment to encourage a respectful exchange of ideas
- Bachelor's Degree from four-year college or university
Years of Experience:
- 7 years of total experience with a proven track record in Account Management (digital marketing or interactive agency experience is a plus)
- Management experience preferred
- Excellent client service acumen, presentation and writing skills
- Creative, self-starter, who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Track record of working across an organization to get things done
- Ability to learn quickly and think strategically
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top