Wemay be the most important media company you've never heard of. Each day, wetransform the digital ad world through our cutting-edge technology, boldcreative and staggering amount of data. Our industry-leading solutions empower 4,000clients and counting. We're constantly taking on the challenge of growth—andwe're looking for talented people to join us. Come be a part of the digitalmedia revolution.
We recognize and reach consumer like no one else.
- Unprecedented amountof data built from anonymized transactional data from more than 400 retailersand over 80 billion online interactions every day across every device.
- 96% matching accuracydwarfs the industry average of just 50%.
We create the most powerful individualized profiles ever built.
- We track over 1million online actions per second to build each profile across more than 7,000dimensions.
- Individualizedprofiles are most complex profiles ever built.
We bring millions the best message, every time.
- Every day we make overa trillion real-time decisions about billions of interactions.
- Eachdecision is customized and unique for each person and it's made in justmilliseconds, across 1.1M websites via 6,000 direct publisher integrations andon 173,000 mobile apps.
See the power of your performance.
- We'vegot the most precise measurement and consumer insights in the industry.
- Yourmarketing dollars will be spent wisely, as we continuously observe and learnfrom your campaign to keep the messages compelling.
Theindustry's best people deserve great benefits, so you can expect competitivepay, comprehensive health coverage, endless opportunities to advance yourcareer, and a place where you can improve the community you are in.
- You are a strategicthinker, with the ability to translate marketer needs into compelling conceptsand solutions
- You are comfortableand proficient with the entire sales cycle from prospecting, face to facemeetings, pitching and contract negotiations
- Possess superborganizational, written, and verbal communication skills
- Proven track record ofrevenue generation within ad sales, specifically audience sales approachfocused on data and analytics
- In depth understandingof digital media and consumer behavior
- Proven collaborationskills, with ability to lead cross functional teams to achieve sales results
- Minimum of 3 years ofonline media experience with expertise in digital, online media or technology
- Ability to overcomeobjections
- Passionate student ofonline media best practices and trends
- BA/BS with strongacademic record
Conditions of Employment
All job offers are contingent upon successful completion of certain background checks which unless prohibited by applicable law may include criminal history checks, employment verification, education verification, drug screens, credit checks, DMV checks (for driving positions only) and fingerprinting.
Conversant, Inc. is the leader in personalized digital marketing. Conversant helps the world's biggest companies grow by creating personalized experiences that deliver higher returns for brands and greater satisfaction for people. We offer a fully integrated personalization platform, personalized media programs and the world's largest affiliate marketing network - all fueled by a deep understanding of what motivates people to engage, connect and buy. For more information, please visit www.conversantmedia.com.
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career. From tuition reimbursement to scholarship programs to employee stock purchase plans and 401(k)s, we offer associates a variety of benefits that work as hard for them as they work for us.
Epsilon® is an all-encompassing global marketing innovator. We provide unrivaled data intelligence and customer insights, world-class technology including loyalty, email and CRM platforms and data-driven creative, activation and execution. Epsilon's digital media arm, Conversant, is a leader in personalized digital advertising and insights through its proprietary technology and trove of consumer marketing data, delivering digital marketing with unprecedented scale, accuracy and reach through personalized media programs and through CJ Affiliate, one of the world's largest affiliate marketing networks. Together, we bring personalized marketing to consumers across offline and online channels, at moments of interest, that help drive business growth for brands. Recognized by Ad Age as the #1 World's Largest CRM/Direct Marketing Network, #1 Largest U.S. Agency from All Disciplines and #1 Largest U.S. Mobile Marketing Agency, Epsilon employs over 8,000 associates in 70 offices worldwide. Epsilon is an Alliance Data company. For more information, visit www.epsilon.com and follow us on Twitter @EpsilonMktg.
Alliance Data provides equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Alliance Data participates in E-Verify
For San Francisco Bay Area:
Alliance Data will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance
Meet Some of Conversant's Employees
Associate Software Engineer
Back to top