Software Engineer - Front End (US Remote)
- Flexible / Remote
Software Engineer - Front End (Remote)
Convene's engineering team strives to deliver solutions that match the high standard of our physical spaces. This role focuses on the front end development of Convene products.
Reporting to the Director of Engineering, The Software Engineer works closely with the members of the Convene Product and Engineering team. A successful candidate possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills, is comfortable recommending solutions and technological improvements, is genuine, works with the highest of integrity, and relentlessly pursues success.
Note: This role is fully remote, however the candidate must reside in the US and be able to work without sponsorship.
- Help lead the technical creation and evolution of the Convene's impactful customer-facing products.
- Ensure that the overall application and platform architectures are robust and easy to maintain.
- Collaborate with the companies technology leadership on technology roadmap and overall architecture.
- Demonstrated success on an engineering team in a high-growth, highly volatile PE or VC-backed company delivering to large, sophisticated enterprise customers.
- Minimum of two years of direct React development, methodologies, and configuration.
- Experience conducting code reviews and mentoring team members in an Agile process.
- You are engineering obsessed and devoted to getting it right and getting it done.
- You are in love with change and enjoy being in a high-growth environment that is rapidly scaling.
- You are comfortable with ambiguity and can carve out a path to a solution, using your skill and intuition to make quick and confident decisions in this high-growth context.
- You are a person who always finds ways to help others on the team to learn, develop, and continually improve.
For more information: Take a peek into Convene's NYC headquarters and learn more about our award-winning culture in NASDAQ's Cultural Capital web series, take a tour of our largest location, and read a case study on how Convene has reinvented commercial real estate.
We're Here For You:
At Convene, you'll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you and your family
- Medical and insurance navigation support
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off during the month of your birthday
- 401K match
- Discounts on phone plans and gym memberships
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals and snacks at work
Convene is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
To all recruitment agencies: Convene does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or any Convene employees. Convene is not liable to pay fees for any unsolicited resumes received.
Back to top