At Convene, we’re changing the way the world works by transforming the way businesses work. By partnering with the largest landlords in commercial real estate, we design and service the next generation office building – one that feels more like a full-service, lifestyle hotel. Our integrated “workplace-as-a-service” platform gives building tenants and enterprise clients access to a growing network of premium meeting and event spaces, flexible workspaces, hospitality services, and curated experiences for users, all connected by Convene’s proprietary technology platform. Founded in 2009, Convene has locations in New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C., with plans to expand globally. The company has been named one of America’s 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes, one of America’s fastest growing companies by Inc. Magazine, and the #11 Best Workplace in New York by Fortune Magazine.
The Service Supervisor is responsible for assuring the success of all programs, while maintaining a profitable operation and high quality products and service levels. He/she is expected to share ideas to promote business, assist with scheduling and lead the service team.
• Supervise and set up the service of culinary in a quick and efficient manner to participants and ensure that it follows the Program Execution Order.
• Supervise the service team and support staff including setup, utilities, maintenance, and security.
• Coordinate culinary service between the culinary team and service team.
• Keep culinary informed of accurate counts.
• Enforce all rules and regulations and ability to carry out all safety and emergency programs.
• Monitor inventory.
• Follow all health and safety regulations and ensure sanitation and cleanliness of service areas.
• Be involved in and/or conduct ongoing training of service specialist to maintain standards of service.
• Manage opening and/or closing inspection duties.
• Maintain service cleanliness in front and back of the site.
• Ensure positive overall client satisfaction.
• Ability to interact with guests and/or associates in a courteous, empathetic and discreet manner.
• Adhere to basic hygiene procedures and grooming standards.
• Lead and perform duties of service technician during shift.
• Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
• Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 25 pounds without assistance.
• Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping. Stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time.
Back to top