Convene is reimagining how space, service and technology can support more productive and enjoyable meetings. We are inspired by the belief that environments have the power to positively influence the activities that happen within them. The strategic importance of a client event and the resounding implication of its outcome give us a profound sense of responsibility and purpose. Meeting and event planners find a consistency in our brand and services while experiencing the ease of doing business with us.
The creativity that is cultivated by our spaces and productivity efficiencies lead to amazing ideas and better flow of business. We help our clients work better, enhance collaboration, and support them in achieving their goals. We are honored and grateful to be the host of these occasions, and that’s why we are committed to pursuing better ways to supporting them. We are now starting to reshape the largest industry in the world to better serve the needs of the 21st century. We have thought about what the future of meetings and workplace hospitality looks like, and we’re actively working to build that vision.
We might host Fortune 500 companies’ most important meetings and events, but we don’t believe in “business to business transactions”. Rather, we see business as a combination of human to human interactions. We see extraordinary potential in ordinary people, and we fully support your development. Working at Convene means building, learning, collaborating, growing, and celebrating every day. We want you to be relentless, to work on and build things you can be proud of.
The Convene family is looking for a Service Supervisor to join our Conference Services team. We need someone personable with excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and organizational skills. As a Service Supervisor, you are responsible for assuring the success of all programs, while maintaining a profitable operation and high quality products and service levels. Service Supervisors are also expected to share ideas to promote business and assist with scheduling and leading the service team. In this role, you will use Convene’s Core Values to guide your day-to-day and ensure our clients have a wonderful experience.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Hospitality or related field preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ of progressive experience in a conference center or a related field
- Previous supervisory responsibility preferred
- Strong knowledge of service standards, and different service types
- Knowledge of food and beverage preparation techniques, health department rules and regulations, liquor laws and regulations
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supervise and set up the service of culinary in a quick and efficient manner to participants and ensure that it follows the Program Execution Order
- Supervise the service team and support staff including setup, utilities, maintenance, and security
- Coordinate culinary service between the culinary team and service team
- Monitor inventory and keep culinary informed of accurate counts
- Enforce all rules and regulations and ability to carry out all safety and emergency programs
- Follow and health and safety regulations and ensure sanitations and cleanliness of service areas
- Be involved in and/or conduct ongoing training of service specialist to maintain standards of service
- Manage opening and/or closing inspection duties
- Maintain service cleanliness in front and back of the sit
- Ensure positive overall client satisfaction
- Ability to interact with guests and/or associates in a courteous, empathetic, and discreet manner
- Adhere to basic hygiene procedures and grooming standards
- Lead and perform duties of service technician during shift
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required
- Ability to move, lift, carry, push, pull and place objects up to 25 pounds without assistance
- Ability to reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping
- Ability to stand, sit, or walk for an extended period of time
Back to top