Senior Interior Designer
At Convene, we’re changing the way the world works by transforming the way businesses work. By partnering with the largest landlords in commercial real estate, we design and service the next generation office building – one that feels more like a full-service, lifestyle hotel. Our integrated “workplace-as-a-service” platform gives building tenants and enterprise clients access to a growing network of premium meeting and event spaces, flexible workspaces, hospitality services, and curated experiences for users, all connected by Convene’s proprietary technology platform.
- Founded in 2009
- Locations in New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, and Washington, D.C.; Opening in LA in 2018 and plans to expand globally.
- Launched Convene Workplace in 2017
- Ranked #11 Workplace in New York in 2017 by Fortune Magazine
- Ranked #30 in 2017 LinkedIn Annual List of Industry Disruptors
About the Role
Convene is looking for a passionate and innovative Senior Interior Designer who creates workplace or hospitality design solutions that surprise and delight end users. Do you thrive in an environment of collaboration, entrepreneurship and innovation? Do you understand, value, and practice Design thinking? If yes, come join us at Convene.
- A professional degree in Architecture or Interior Design
- 7+ years of experience
- Experience in corporate or hospitality interiors preferred
- Advanced knowledge of interiors and design concepts, practices and methods
- High level of creativity, innovative thinking and problem solving
- Excellent sketching and/or computer skills and conceptual design skills
- Successful track record directing or coordinating work efforts of junior staff, with thoughtful, inspirational and collaborative leadership
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, verbal, listening and written; including client presentation skills
- Collaborative and professional work ethic
- Proficient in Revit, AutoCAD (2010 or better), Sketch Up, Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Interested in solving challenging business problems
- Someone who enjoys working on a team of inspired, interesting and super-smart individuals
- Excited to contribute in a rapidly growing and successful company
- You know how to have fun while you work
- Interested in joining a dynamic, creative, and innovative tech organization at the ground level
- Is a self-starter with a “can do” attitude
- You take ownership of projects and drive them to completion
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
Meet Some of Convene's Employees
Technical Product Manager
Karen collaborates with the Convene Engineering Team to ensure the company’s online booking application meets both client and business requirements.
Back to top