Salesforce Support Technician - Infrastructure Services
At Convene, we’re changing the way the world works by transforming the way businesses work. By partnering with the largest landlords in commercial real estate, we design and service the next generation office building – one that feels more like a full-service, lifestyle hotel. Our integrated “workplace-as-a-service” platform gives building tenants and enterprise clients access to a growing network of premium meeting and event spaces, flexible workspaces, hospitality services, and curated experiences for users, all connected by Convene’s proprietary technology platform.
- Founded in 2009
- Locations in New York City, Boston, Philadelphia, Washington, D.C. and LA, with plans to expand globally.
- Launched Convene Workplace in 2017
- Ranked #11 Workplace in New York in 2017 by Fortune Magazine
- Ranked #30 in 2017 Linkedin Annual List of Industry Disruptors
About the Role
We are looking for a Salesforce Support Technician to join the Convene Infrastructure team. You’ll be joining at the start of our transformation to a Technology organization; designing, building and implementing a technology infrastructure supporting our integrated “Workplace-As-A-Service” platform. You’ll be working frontline supporting Salesforce throughout the company and acting as a trusted expert. We work on a broad range of business initiatives and objectives by leveraging a wide set of technologies and tools.
- Well-versed in Salesforce support and support desk principles.
- Completion of Salesforce Admin 201 Certification
- Someone who enjoys working on a team of inspired, interesting and super-smart engineers.
- Excited to contribute in a rapidly growing and successful company.
- You know how to have fun while you work.
- Interested in joining a dynamic, creative, and innovative tech organization at the ground level
- You take ownership of projects and drive them to completion.
What you’ll do
- Create users – Assign: Roles, Groups, Apps as required by role
- Communicate setup information to new users & provide support for onboarding
- Frontline support Salesforce requests (Salesforce usability questions & training)
- Answer quick reporting questions & assisting with training new users
- Have a knowledge and understanding of custom fields, generic workflow rules, profiles, roles, security permissions
- Create documentation & a knowledgebase based on questions
- Handle selection number of apps/salesforce plugins from an admin perspective
- Evaluate if tickets should be escalated
- Work within strict time frames and elevate incidents within defined timeframes
- Work to ensure production environment is always operating at peak proficiency
- Explore new technologies and have fun finding the best tools.
- Identify and implement process improvements
We are looking for a Salesforce Support Technician with:
- Understanding of core CRM concepts
- A technical background and documented Salesforce experience
- Experience using automated monitoring tools
- Who can gather relevant information systematically to troubleshoot and resolve issues and work directly with customers in an effort to resolve issues in a professional and friendly manner
- Who can work in a team environment
- Excellent attention to detail, testing and documentation
- The ability to maintain good working relationships with third party service providers and vendors
- A fun personality and the desire to be a part of the next big thing
Back to top