Salesforce Developer/Architect (Remote)
- New York, NY
Convene Engineering is building a technology platform to help humanize the built world, and we need an outstanding Salesforce Software Developer / Architect working in Apex, Lightning and other Salesforce technologies to join our engineering team. We are building some of the most beautiful real-world meetings and flexible workplaces to inspire and foster collaboration and engagement. Our engineering projects connect Convene customers with Convene's physical world.
Convene's engineering team strives to deliver solutions that match the high standard of our physical spaces. This role focuses on the full-stack development of custom enterprise applications and system data integration/migration (ETL).
Reporting to the Engineering Manager, The Salesforce Software Developer / Architect will work closely with functional area leads and internal product owners in the development and support of business solutions. A successful candidate possesses strong problem-solving and analytical skills, is comfortable recommending solutions and technological improvements, is genuine, works with the highest of integrity and relentlessly pursues success.
- Build solutions on the Salesforce.com platform, including development in Force.com, Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Web Services, and API's.
- Support cross system and related integrations across the native Salesforce ecosystem.
- Perform technical analysis, design, development, implementation of applications with necessary customization.
- Work with a multi-functional Scrum team to maintain and improve Salesforce applications in iterative release cycles.
- Seek and fix defects for planned releases and production issues.
- Research and find opportunities to utilize SFDC standard methodologies and guidelines to improve system productivity, scaling and monitoring.
- Demonstrated growth company DNA - success in engineering leadership in a high-growth, highly volatile PE or VC-backed company delivering to large, complex enterprise customers.
- A bachelor's degree or an equivalently ambitious life experience.
- Minimum of 5 years Salesforce administration and developer experience, with a minimum of 1-year Lightning experience.
- Salesforce Certifications of at least; Certified Platform Developer II required.
- Experience with database models and query languages (e.g., SQL, HQL, SOQL).
- Experience with web development languages (e.g., CSS, HTML, jQuery, JSP).
- Experience with integration and ETL technologies (e.g., Mulesoft, Informatica, Salesforce Dataloader).
- Working knowledge of marketing automation technologies (e.g., ExactTarget, Marketo, Eloqua).
- Experience in SF Lightning, Aura development & SLDS.
- Salesforce Lightning Components understanding and usage experience.
- Responsive web design using SDLS or CSS/media queries.
- Experience working with technical and business partners from multi-functional teams.
Who We Are:
Convene designs and services premium places to work, meet, and host inspiring events. Through strategic partnerships with prominent commercial landlords, Convene operates a network of hospitality-driven locations in Class A office buildings across major cities. Convene has raised $260M in equity funding to date, and has been named one of America's 100 Most Promising Companies by Forbes and a Best Workplace by both Inc. and Fortune Magazine.
For more information: Take a peek into Convene's NYC headquarters and learn more about our award-winning culture in NASDAQ's Cultural Capital web series, take a tour of our largest location, and read a case study on how Convene has reinvented commercial real estate.
- Certified Great Place to Work® 2017-2020
- 2019 Fortune Magazine #7 Best Workplace in New York
- One of Inc. Magazine's Best Workplaces 2018
- 2018 Fortune Magazine Best Small & Medium Workplaces U.S.
- 2017 Fortune Magazine #11 Best Workplace in New York
- One of LinkedIn's Most In-Demand Startups
- One of Forbes Most Promising Companies
- One of Crain's New York Fastest Growing Companies
We're Here For You:
At Convene, you'll receive:
- Excellent health coverage for you and your family
- Medical and insurance navigation support
- Generous paid time off, including an extra day off during the month of your birthday
- 401K match
- Discounts on phone plans and gym memberships
- Professional development support
- Access to healthy meals and snacks at work
Convene is committed to building an inclusive and diverse workforce. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and welcome people from all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives.
To all recruitment agencies: Convene does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias or any Convene employees. Convene is not liable to pay fees for any unsolicited resumes received.
Back to top