Convene is hiring a Sales Manager.
Seek out new sales opportunities within profitability guidelines while building positive relationships with our existing clients and providing flawless service to all of our guests.
- Present and sell company products and services to potential clients during sales tours or off-site meetings.
- Prepare action plans to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Seek new clients via networking, drop in visits, cold-calling, or asking for client referrals.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Prepare presentations, proposals, and sales contracts.
- Compile status reports; including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff.
- Utilize booking software to ensure availability.
- Transition contracts to the operations team while ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Hard working and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Highly independent and disciplined.
- Well organized and a high attention to detail.
Qualifications / Specifications:
- Minimum of 3+ years of sales experience.
- A strong Sales track record.
- Hospitable and Out-Going Personality.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suites.
- Ability to maintain a positive, professional appearance.
Back to top