Video Content Producer, Digital Content
Reporting directly to the Senior Director of Demand Generation, Continuum is looking for an exceptional Video Content Producer to add to our fast-paced and growing Marketing team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for videography and the technical editing experience to produce high quality original content for Continuum and our partners. He/She will have experience and feel comfortable creating video content both inside a studio, in an office setting, and on the road at events.
- You’re a great storyteller – able to use video as a medium to creatively and concisely tell the Continuum story and bring our brand to life.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment
- Highly adaptable and skilled at working on lighting, shooting, editing, and color correcting video content.
- Produce, shoot and edit original Continuum video content, ranging from internal company videos to external customer facing promotional videos.
- Minimal travel required, but there will be times when you are on the road with a client or in one of our other offices working independently on a shoot.
- You can process and manage shoots from start to finish.
- Bachelor’s degree in Film Production or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in Video Production, both on location and in studio
- Advance editing skills in Adobe Premiere Pro
- Proficient with Adobe Audition and audio recording, editing and mixing
- Video equipment experience on Canon C100 or equivalent, understanding of camera settings (white balance, shutter speed, aperture, etc.)
- Lighting equipment experience (LED’s, fluorescents, HMI/Plasma lights, stage lights, etc.)
- Experience in studio and field production
- Must have a strong grasp on the use of Wistia & YouTube platforms and the use analytics tools to understand and improve video engagement.
- Must be a strong project manager with the ability to work on multiple projects at once
- Ability to analyze and interpret video engagement analytics and then make recommendations for future videos
- Ability to work on a Macintosh platform
- Have a great and positive attitude!
A portfolio with a demo reel and multiple video samples is a requirement for application.
- Knowledge of After Effects and Photoshop a plus
- Experience with a digital signage platform
Meet Some of Continuum Managed Services's Employees
Michael George has served as CEO at Continuum since 2011, ensuring the company provides its thousands of partners with the platform and tools they need to capture their portion of the growing $241 billion managed IT services market.
Back to top