Technical Success Manager
Continuum is looking for a motivated Technical Success Manager who will work with partners to grow their business by ensuring they are able to effectively use Continuum’s products and services and successfully adopt our integrated software and service model. Technical Success Managers are responsible for communication with partners, proactive outreach and education, assisting with post-partnership product evaluations, training, managing escalated product support requests, and assisting with communication between partners and various internal teams.
The Technical Success Manager is an outward-facing expert on Continuum products who helps to ensure partner satisfaction by providing enablement, training, and communicating in person and via phone and email.
- Promote product adoption and success through regular communication, training, demonstrations, and evaluations
- Work with Partner Development Managers to meet sales objectives
- Focus on partner satisfaction and growth; help partners fully utilize product capabilities
- Conduct training sessions with individuals and groups both in-person and online
- Manage and respond to all inbound partner communication in a timely and helpful way
- Manage partner escalations and communication with internal and external teams
- Maintain recordkeeping to allow for tracking of key metrics
- Act as an advocate and voice of the partner for internal teams, Product, Service, and Marketing
- Manage real-time service issues as they arise; communicate up/down/across as needed
- Complete specialized projects as assigned
- Expected travel up to 25%
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Superior communication, presentation, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to structure and lead meetings in-person and on the phone
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior executives
- Technical aptitude in server & network monitoring and desktop maintenance activities
- Experience with a CRM Package such as Salesforce is a plus.
- Self-starter with focus on improving customer experience, success, and retention
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to completion
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and easily to changing requirements and needs
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to assimilate new information quickly
- Team player with ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to collaborate and partner with others for achievement of team goals
Continuum is the only channel-exclusive IT management platform company that allows its Managed Services Provider (MSP) partners to maintain both on premise and cloud-based servers, desktops, mobile devices and other endpoints for their small-and-medium-sized business clients. Continuum’s SaaS platform enables MSPs to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain clients’ IT infrastructure from a single pane of glass, all backed by an industry–leading Network Operations Center (NOC) and Help Desk. The company employs more than 1,300 professionals worldwide, monitors 1 million endpoints for its 5,800 partners including MSPs servicing more than 55,000 SMB customers and web hosting providers protecting nearly 250,000 servers worldwide with Continuum’s R1Soft product line. The company established the Continuum Veterans Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing financial support to charities focused on helping veterans find jobs in IT. For more information, visit https://www.continuum.net/ or https://www.r1soft.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Continuum Managed Services, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Continuum Managed Services's Employees
Director, Media Production
Scott manages the Production Team that handles all of the company’s digital media assets and creates materials to help Continuum’s partners grow their businesses.
Back to top