Technical Success Manager
Continuum is looking for a motivated Technical Success Manager who will work with partners to grow their business by ensuring they are able to effectively use Continuum’s products and services and successfully adopt our integrated software and service model. Technical Success Managers are responsible for communication with partners, proactive outreach and education, assisting with post-partnership product evaluations, training, managing escalated product support requests, and assisting with communication between partners and various internal teams.
The Technical Success Manager is an outward-facing expert on Continuum products who helps to ensure partner satisfaction by providing enablement, training, and communicating in person and via phone and email.
- Promote product adoption and success through regular communication, training, demonstrations, and evaluations
- Work with Partner Development Managers to meet sales objectives
- Focus on partner satisfaction and growth; help partners fully utilize product capabilities
- Conduct training sessions with individuals and groups both in-person and online
- Manage and respond to all inbound partner communication in a timely and helpful way
- Manage partner escalations and communication with internal and external teams
- Maintain recordkeeping to allow for tracking of key metrics
- Act as an advocate and voice of the partner for internal teams, Product, Service, and Marketing
- Manage real-time service issues as they arise; communicate up/down/across as needed
- Complete specialized projects as assigned
- Expected travel up to 25%
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain strong business relationships
- Superior communication, presentation, time management, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to structure and lead meetings in-person and on the phone
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior executives
- Technical aptitude in server & network monitoring and desktop maintenance activities
- Experience with a CRM Package such as Salesforce is a plus.
- Self-starter with focus on improving customer experience, success, and retention
- Ability to take ownership of an issue and see it through to completion
- Excellent organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and easily to changing requirements and needs
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to assimilate new information quickly
- Team player with ability to work cross functionally
- Ability to collaborate and partner with others for achievement of team goals
Meet Some of Continuum Managed Services's Employees
Michael George has served as CEO at Continuum since 2011, ensuring the company provides its thousands of partners with the platform and tools they need to capture their portion of the growing $241 billion managed IT services market.
Back to top