Technical Account Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic Technical Account Manager (TAM) to assist with our EMEA region growth. Based at our Bracknell office the TAM will be an outward-facing expert on Continuums products; ensuring partner satisfaction and delivering technical enablement to Continuums’ growing partner base using its products and services. TAM’s are also responsible for assisting new partner acquisition; product evaluation, education and account planning.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in helping to drive the revenue growth and to help our partners to grow their business through the use of our solutions by:
- Assisting with partner acquisition and development.
- Acting as the partners’ advocate to communicate feedback/issues to Continuum.
- Conducting training sessions with individuals and groups both in-person and online.
- Introduce / upsell new products and services to new and existing partners.
- Track activity in the company CRM application (SalesForce).
- Assist in growing the EMEA region
- Proven technical / pre-sales background and experience (RMM / BDR advantageous) B2B software sales environment
- Experience working in a partner channel / IT Solutions provider (MSP)
- Strong customer facing, verbal and written communications
- Enthusiastic individual with the ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Takes ownership of escalations & account management
- Technical Aptitude in Server & Network Monitoring, Desktop Maintenance activities (no hands on requirement)
- Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior executives and business owners
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience within the RMM environment is beneficial (exposure to Labtech, Kaseya, LogicNow, Autotask / AEM)
- Experience within a Backup & Disaster Recovery (BDR) reseller environment is beneficial (exposure to Datto, Storage Craft, Veeam, Symantec)
- SMB Market knowledge
- Some international travel required
- SalesForce - desired but not essential
Continuum provides an industry leading SaaS – based managed services platform that our partners (Managed Service Providers) use to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain desktops, servers and other endpoints for small to medium – sized businesses. The platform provides an intelligent Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution and an advanced backup and disaster recovery (BDR) offering – all integrated with our large Network Operations Centre (NOC). The company currently employs more than 1,300 employees worldwide, supports over 5,000 customers, and monitors over 1,000,000 endpoints. We are growing quickly and have offices in Bracknell (UK.), Boston (MA.), Cranberry (PA.), Houston (TX.) and Mumbai, India.
Our company mission is to be the world’s provider of software and services that enable IT Solution Providers to serve the increasingly complex technology needs of small and medium businesses.
Back to top