Technical Account Manager
We are seeking an enthusiastic Technical Account Manager (TAM) to assist with our EMEA region growth. Based at our Bracknell office the TAM will be an outward-facing expert on Continuums products; ensuring partner satisfaction and delivering technical enablement to Continuums’ growing partner base using its products and services. TAM’s are also responsible for assisting new partner acquisition; product evaluation, education and account planning.
The successful candidate will play an integral role in helping to drive the revenue growth and to help our partners to grow their business through the use of our solutions by:
- Assisting with partner acquisition and development.
- Acting as the partners’ advocate to communicate feedback/issues to Continuum
- Conducting training sessions with individuals and groups both in-person and online
- Introduce / upsell new products and services to new and existing partners
- Track activity in the company CRM application (SalesForce)
- Assist in growing the EMEA region
- Proven technical / pre-sales background and experience (RMM / BDR advantageous) B2B software sales environment
- Experience working in a partner channel / IT Solutions provider (MSP)
- Strong customer facing, verbal and written communications
- Enthusiastic individual with the ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Takes ownership of escalations & account management
- Technical Aptitude in Server & Network Monitoring, Desktop Maintenance activities (no hands on requirement)
- Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain relationships with senior executives and business owners
- Ability to multi-task and handle a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Experience within the RMM environment is beneficial (exposure to Labtech, Kaseya, LogicNow, Autotask / AEM)
- Experience within a Backup & Disaster Recovery (BDR) reseller environment is beneficial (exposure to Datto, Storage Craft, Veeam, Symantec)
- SMB Market knowledge
- Some international travel required
- SalesForce - desired but not essential
Continuum Managed IT Services Continuum empowers managed IT service providers, giving them the technology platform, services, and processes they need to simplify IT management and deliver exceptional service to their small and medium-sized clients. Continuum’s vertically integrated IT service delivery model combines an unmatched SaaS-based technology suite with a world-class NOC and Help Desk, allowing them to not only remotely monitor, manage, backup and secure their clients' IT environments from a single pane of glass, but scale rapidly and profitably. Continuum employs more than 1,400 professionals worldwide and monitors more than 1 million endpoints for its 5,800 partners, including MSPs servicing more than 60,000 SMB customers and web hosting providers protecting more than 250,000 servers with Continuum’s R1Soft product line. The company established the Continuum Veterans Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing financial support to charities focused on helping veterans find jobs in IT. For more information, visit https://www.continuum.net/ or https://www.r1soft.com/ and follow on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Continuum Managed Services, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Continuum Managed Services's Employees
Director, Media Production
Scott manages the Production Team that handles all of the company’s digital media assets and creates materials to help Continuum’s partners grow their businesses.
Back to top