Strategic Partner Manager
Continuum is looking for an experienced sales professional with a successful sales track record and solid business background to join our team. This individual will play a key role in managing and helping to grow the business of our partners. Our company mission is to be the world’s leading provider of software and services that enable IT Solution Providers to serve the increasingly complex technology needs of small and medium businesses.
Our Strategic Partner Managers play an integral role in helping to drive the revenue growth of our company. The team works with our IT solution provider partners, to help them to grow their business through the use of our solutions.
- Increase the use of Continuum solutions in the region
- Grow partner revenue in the region
- Act as the main sales and business contact from Continuum to the partners
- Introduce / upsell new products and services to existing partners
- Assist partners in the full marketing and sales process to their end clients
- Act as the partners’ advocate to communicate feedback/issues to Continuum
- Travel to client sites in the region (Travel is roughly 25%)
- Strong personal selling skill set and experience
- Strong customer facing skills and strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience and success in selling complex solutions
- A track record of success
- Results oriented and high Energy individual with the ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
- Experience with IT Managed Services / MSP Channel is a plus
- Experience selling through a channel is a plus
- SMB Market knowledge is a plus
- Ability to keep an even balance between direct selling and relationship building
- Possess or plan on obtaining a Passport for travel requirements outside of the US
Meet Some of Continuum Managed Services's Employees
Michael George has served as CEO at Continuum since 2011, ensuring the company provides its thousands of partners with the platform and tools they need to capture their portion of the growing $241 billion managed IT services market.
Back to top