Sr. Channel Manager – Office Equipment
Continuum is looking for an exceptional, experienced sales professional with a successful sales track record and solid business background to join our team. This individual will play a crucial role in helping expand our Strategic Partner base, by the acquisition and successful launch of new Strategic Office Equipment Partners.
The Office Equipment market is a top priority area of focus for Continuum. Many of our largest and most successful partners are Office Equipment Dealers. We have some very strong traction and many success stories in this vertical, it remains the fastest growth area in the company, and most importantly, there are hundreds of very large prospects that are exceptional candidates to become partners in 2017!
For the right driven, passionate and competitive individual, who has a commitment to personal excellence, this is an opportunity to excel and shine within a fast growing, hot company. If you want to make a measurable impact on your company, this is your chance.
This position reports directly to the Vice President of Strategic Partners and Alliances.
- Expand Continuum’s partner base by driving the recruitment, acquisition and successful launch of high-potential, Office Equipment dealers as Continuum partners.
- Exceed established acquisition and revenue targets.
- Travel to prospect sites, conferences and industry-specific events in an effort to acquire new Strategic Office Equipment partners (15% travel).
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified prospects sufficient to meet and exceed quarterly sales goals.
- Work closely with the Office Equipment Partner Development team, who provide long term sales and technical expertise to ensure new partner success.
- Enable partners through hands-on training to effectively present and sell Continuum’s solutions.
- Record and provide partner feedback and industry trends to the broader organization.
- Maintain consistently high activity volume and lead conversion.
- Work hard. Have fun. Make money. Succeed.
- Demonstrated track record of sales success selling software, SAAS, technology solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to skillfully manage a sales process, through a deep understanding of a prospective customer’s buying process.
- Experience in working with a Channel/Indirect environment.
- Experience recruiting new partners in a Channel/Indirect environment.
- Sales experience in systems and desktop management solutions/managed services to the SMB market, is a plus
- Knowledge of the Managed Service Providers (MSP) / IT Solution Provider channel is a plus.
- Demonstrated personal commitment and interest in continued professional development
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a continued desire to improve
- A team player that wants to help others and win together
- Tons of energy, passion, a sense of humor and enthusiasm.
Continuum is the only channel-exclusive IT management platform company that allows its Managed Services Provider (MSP) partners to maintain both on premise and cloud-based servers, desktops, mobile devices and other endpoints for their small-and-medium-sized business clients. Continuum’s SaaS platform enables MSPs to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain clients’ IT infrastructure from a single pane of glass, all backed by an industry–leading Network Operations Center (NOC) and Help Desk. The company employs more than 1,300 professionals worldwide, monitors 1 million endpoints for its 5,800 partners including MSPs servicing more than 55,000 SMB customers and web hosting providers protecting nearly 250,000 servers worldwide with Continuum’s R1Soft product line. The company established the Continuum Veterans Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing financial support to charities focused on helping veterans find jobs in IT. For more information, visit https://www.continuum.net/ or https://www.r1soft.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Continuum Managed Services, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Continuum Managed Services's Employees
Director, Media Production
Scott manages the Production Team that handles all of the company’s digital media assets and creates materials to help Continuum’s partners grow their businesses.
Back to top