R1Soft powered by Continuum is looking for a software engineer with strong customer focus to provide support of our cloud based backup and disaster recovery solutions. The ideal candidate will provide a mix of maintenance and support while also contributing to new feature development of our backup and disaster recovery product solutions. We are looking for a well rounded, full stack developer with a curious mind who enjoys contributing in a smaller start-up environment.
- Be an expert on your piece of the product.
- Research and recommend implementation approaches for your area.
- Work either individually or as part of a team to implement high quality features on time, following best practice for designing, developing, testing, and debugging.
- Produce documentation and present your work as appropriate in design reviews or tech talks.
- Be a part of a Scrum team and contribute to all team Scrum ceremonies.
- Collaborate effectively with remote colleagues.
- 3+ years of experience developing java applications
- Experience in web based UI technologies and frameworks
- Experience in Java, C++, and C#
- Experience in writing/integrating with REST and SOAP APIs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Experience working with embedded relational databases, HQL, H2, Derby, and/or SQLite
- Experience in troubleshooting/debugging
- Experience working with technical support and customers.
• Experience developing cloud based solutions with continuous integration and continuous delivery..
• Experience with NoSQL technologies.
Continuum is the only channel-exclusive IT management platform company that allows its Managed Services Provider (MSP) partners to maintain both on premise and cloud-based servers, desktops, mobile devices and other endpoints for their small-and-medium-sized business clients. Continuum’s SaaS platform enables MSPs to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain clients’ IT infrastructure from a single pane of glass, all backed by an industry–leading Network Operations Center (NOC) and Help Desk. The company employs more than 1,300 professionals worldwide, monitors 1 million endpoints for its 5,800 partners including MSPs servicing more than 55,000 SMB customers and web hosting providers protecting nearly 250,000 servers worldwide with Continuum’s R1Soft product line. The company established the Continuum Veterans Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing financial support to charities focused on helping veterans find jobs in IT. For more information, visit https://www.continuum.net/ or https://www.r1soft.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum
Equal Opportunity Employer
Continuum Managed Services, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
R1Soft is recognized as the leading commercial backup software for Web hosting providers. Known as the fastest, most scalable, yet affordable Continuous Data Protection™ software for both Windows® and Linux® platforms in private and public clouds, R1Soft’s Server Backup Manager (SBM) is deployed by nearly 1,800 Web hosting providers and protects nearly 250,000 servers worldwide. For more information, visit: http://www.r1soft.com/ or follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @R1Soft.
Back to top