Senior Product Manager
We are looking for a great product management leader to drive the product strategy, roadmap and delivery of areas within our Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) product and Customer Portal to improve our customers’ experience and propel continued growth. The ideal person is customer-centric, has a passion for creating great products, and demonstrates creativity developing elegant solutions to problems. You must be equally comfortable justifying the ROI for product investments as you are constructing a roadmap or working with your engineering team to groom your backlog.
- Construct and drive the roadmap for areas of our RMM product and Customer Portal.
- Be the product owner – own epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and the product backlog.
- Be a leader and active participant in sprint planning, stand-up, sprint review and retrospectives meetings; and seek to continuously improve processes.
- Work cross-functionally with other product groups, user experience, service delivery, and engineering to ensure products meet the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Build a deep understanding of the market and customers by establishing strong working relationships with customers, sales and partner success.
- Become an expert on competitive offerings and incorporate that knowledge into product roadmap and go-to-market strategies.
- Conceptualize, run and prioritize multiple projects.
- Must be comfortable with SaaS products, rapid release cycles and able to make decisions with limited data points.
- Lead build, buy, partner decision processes for new products and tools, as well as product enhancements.
- Communicate with customers and all areas of the company.
- Represent the company at trade shows, and alongside sales at customer visits.
- Work with marketing to ensure release communication, web site updates, PR, and lead generation activities have solid product positioning and information.
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist for the product working with the sales team and partners.
- 3+ years of software product management experience.
- Thinks customer-first; from the outside-in
- Makes data-driven decisions and confidently uses professional judgment when data is incomplete or unavailable.
- Knowledgeable in SaaS
- Experience with Agile/Scrum
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities amid ambiguity
- IT software background a plus
Continuum is the only channel-exclusive IT management platform company that allows its Managed Services Provider (MSP) partners to maintain both on premise and cloud-based servers, desktops, mobile devices and other endpoints for their small-and-medium-sized business clients. Continuum’s SaaS platform enables MSPs to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain clients’ IT infrastructure from a single pane of glass, all backed by an industry–leading Network Operations Center (NOC) and Help Desk. The company employs more than 1,300 professionals worldwide, monitors 1 million endpoints for its 5,800 partners including MSPs servicing more than 55,000 SMB customers and web hosting providers protecting nearly 250,000 servers worldwide with Continuum’s R1Soft product line. The company established the Continuum Veterans Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing financial support to charities focused on helping veterans find jobs in IT. For more information, visit https://www.continuum.net/ or https://www.r1soft.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Continuum Managed Services, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Continuum Managed Services's Employees
Director, Media Production
Scott manages the Production Team that handles all of the company’s digital media assets and creates materials to help Continuum’s partners grow their businesses.
Back to top