Senior Director, Product Management (Security)
Continuum is looking for a leader to build and scale a SaaS security line of business to over $25MM+ of ARR. We are looking for a great product leader who thinks “customer first” to drive the product strategy, roadmap and delivery of our security product line. By developing the right strategy this leader will be able to leverage Continuum’s existing relationships with over 5000 Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to jumpstart the business.
This person will be the voice of the customer, has a passion for creating great products, and demonstrates creativity developing elegant solutions. S/he will be responsible for defining and managing P&L targets for the business line. This person will collaborate cross-functionally to lead build-buy-partner decisions, will work directly with engineering scrum team(s) to deliver new product releases, will manage partnerships with key software technology providers., and will define what services our Security Operations Center will provide in support of our unique differentiation that combines great software with great service. S/he will hire, manage and coach a product management team as the business line grows over the next 1-2 years.
- Define the strategy for Continuum to enter the security space by determining the right solution for Managed Service Providers (MSP’s) to service SMB’s
- Create and grow the security line of business from zero to $25M in 4 years
- Establish Continuum as the market leader in Security for the SMB space
- Collaborate with executive stakeholders to identify the necessary investments to build and grow Continuum’s security business
- Lead build, buy, partner decision processes for Continuum’s Security solutions.
- Identify partner and acquisition targets and manage the selection process and on-going relationships.
- Own business line P&L and non-financial business objectives for this business line
- Construct and drive the roadmap for Continuum’s security offering (software and services)
- Build and managed a team of world-class product managers.
- Be the initial product owner – own epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and the product backlog.
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist for the product.
- Represent the company at trade shows, and alongside sales at customer visits.
- Work with marketing to ensure release communication, web site updates, PR, and lead generation activities have solid product positioning and information.
- 15+ years of B2B software product management experience with 10+ years in security.
- Has launched a new product and grown it to over $20MM in revenue.
- Makes data-driven decisions and confidently uses professional judgment when data is incomplete or unavailable.
- Ability to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities amid ambiguity.
- Has built and managed a team of Product Owners / Product Managers.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum as a Product Owner.
- Experience with SaaS and rapid release cycles.
- Thinks customer-first; from the outside-in.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- Experience with SMB market is a plus.
- Experience with service-enabled software solutions is a plus.
Continuum is the only channel-exclusive IT management platform company that allows its Managed Services Provider (MSP) partners to maintain both on premise and cloud-based servers, desktops, mobile devices and other endpoints for their small-and-medium-sized business clients. Continuum’s SaaS platform enables MSPs to efficiently backup, secure, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain clients’ IT infrastructure from a single pane of glass, all backed by an industry–leading Network Operations Center (NOC) and Help Desk. The company employs more than 1,300 professionals worldwide, monitors 1 million endpoints for its 5,800 partners including MSPs servicing more than 55,000 SMB customers and web hosting providers protecting nearly 250,000 servers worldwide with Continuum’s R1Soft product line. The company established the Continuum Veterans Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing financial support to charities focused on helping veterans find jobs in IT. For more information, visit https://www.continuum.net/ or https://www.r1soft.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Continuum Managed Services, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Continuum Managed Services's Employees
Director, Media Production
Scott manages the Production Team that handles all of the company’s digital media assets and creates materials to help Continuum’s partners grow their businesses.
Back to top