Principal Product Manager
If you want to create and build a SaaS security line of business to $25MM+ ARR within a profitable, growing company, we want you. We are looking for a great product management leader who thinks “customer first” to drive the product strategy, roadmap and delivery of our emerging security product line and propel success in the SMB market as the fourth line of business within Continuum’s product portfolio.
The successful candidate will combine business and technical savvy in this player-coach role. S/he will be responsible for achieving P&L targets for the business line. This person will collaborate cross-functionally to lead build-buy-partner decisions, will work directly with engineering scrum team(s) to deliver new product releases, will manage partnerships with key software technology providers and will define what services our Security Operations Center will provide in support of our unique differentiation that combines great software with great service. S/he will hire, manage and coach a product management team as the business line grows over the next 1-2 years.
This person will be the voice of the customer, has a passion for creating great products, and demonstrates creativity developing elegant solutions. S/he must be just as comfortable justifying the ROI for engineering and licensing investments and constructing a product roadmap as s/he is developing the individuals on their team, serving as an internal and external spokesperson and working with engineering scrum team(s) to groom backlogs.
- Create and grow the security line of business collaborating cross-functionally to achieve P&L and non-financial business objectives.
- Construct and drive the strategy and roadmap for Continuum’s security product line.
- Be the initial product owner – own epics, user stories, acceptance criteria and the product backlog.
- Lead build, buy, partner decision processes for new products and tools, as well as product enhancements. Identify partner and acquisition targets and manage the selection process and on-going relationships.
- Recruit, hire, manage and coach a world-class team of product managers.
- Work cross-functionally as a team member and a leader, as appropriate, with other product groups, user experience, service delivery, engineering, marketing, sales and customer success to ensure products meet the needs of customers and stakeholders.
- Be the expert by building a deep knowledge of the market and customers by establishing strong working relationships with customers, sales and customer success.
- Incorporate your knowledge of competition into product roadmap go-to-market strategies.
- Serve as an internal and external evangelist for the product.
- Conceptualize, run and prioritize multiple projects.
- Represent the company at trade shows, and alongside sales at customer visits.
- Work with marketing to ensure release communication, web site updates, PR, and lead generation activities have solid product positioning and information.
- 5+ years of B2B software product management experience with 3+ years in security.
- Has launched a new product and grown it to over $10MM in revenue.
- Has built and managed a team of Product Owners / Product Managers.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum as a Product Owner.
- Experience with SaaS and rapid release cycles.
- Thinks customer-first; from the outside-in.
- Makes data-driven decisions and confidently uses professional judgment when data is incomplete or unavailable.
- Ability to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities amid ambiguity.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- Experience with SMB market is a plus.
- Experience with service-enabled software solutions is a plus.
Continuum is the only channel-exclusive IT management platform company that allows its Managed Services Provider (MSP) partners to maintain both on premise and cloud-based servers, desktops, mobile devices and other endpoints for their small-and-medium-sized business clients. Continuum’s SaaS platform enables MSPs to efficiently backup, secure, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain clients’ IT infrastructure from a single pane of glass, all backed by an industry–leading Network Operations Center (NOC) and Help Desk. The company employs more than 1,300 professionals worldwide, monitors 1 million endpoints for its 5,800 partners including MSPs servicing more than 55,000 SMB customers and web hosting providers protecting nearly 250,000 servers worldwide with Continuum’s R1Soft product line. The company established the Continuum Veterans Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing financial support to charities focused on helping veterans find jobs in IT. For more information, visit https://www.continuum.net/ or https://www.r1soft.com/ and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Continuum Managed Services, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Continuum Managed Services's Employees
Director, Media Production
Scott manages the Production Team that handles all of the company’s digital media assets and creates materials to help Continuum’s partners grow their businesses.
Back to top