Partner Development Manager
We are seeking an experienced Partner Development Manager (PDM) to assist with our EMEA regional growth. Based at our Bracknell office the PDM will play a key role in new partner acquisition and existing Partner growth. Our Partner Development Managers play an integral role in helping to drive the revenue growth of our company and to help our partners to grow their business through the use of our solutions.
- Increase the use of Continuum solutions in the EMEA region
- Focus on new acquisition and existing account development.
- Manage and own new partner recruitment – working with marketing and lead generation teams
- Working closely with Technical and Product Account Managers
- Act as the main sales and business contact from Continuum to the partners
- Introduce / upsell new products and services to existing partners
- Assist partners in the full marketing and sales process to their end clients
- Act as the partners’ advocate to communicate feedback/issues to Continuum
- May require some international travel
- Develop and maintain relationships with senior executives and business owners
- A proven strong sales background
- Strong customer facing skills, verbal and written communications skills
- Enthusiastic individual with the ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Able to service the Benelux region as a whole
- Track activity in the company CRM application (SalesForce)
- Experience in selling Remote Monitoring & Management / Backup Disaster & Recovery is an advantage
- Experience and success in selling in a business to business software sales environment
- Experience within the RMM environment is beneficial (exposure to Labtech, Kaseya, LogicNow, Autotask / AEM)
- Experience within a Backup & Disaster Recovery (BDR) reseller environment is beneficial (exposure to Datto, Storage Craft, Veeam, Symantec)
Continuum provides an industry leading SaaS – based managed services platform that our partners (Managed Service Providers) use to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain desktops, servers and other endpoints for small to medium – sized businesses. The platform provides an intelligent Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution and an advanced backup and disaster recovery (BDR) offering – all integrated with our large Network Operations Centre (NOC). The company currently employs more than 1,300 employees worldwide, supports over 5,000 customers, and monitors over 1,000,000 endpoints. We are growing quickly and have offices in Bracknell (UK.), Boston (MA.), Cranberry (PA.), Houston (TX.) and Mumbai, India.
Our company mission is to be the world’s provider of software and services that enable IT Solution Providers to serve the increasingly complex technology needs of small and medium businesses.
Back to top