Partner Development Manager
Continuum is looking for an experienced sales professional with a successful sales track record and solid business background to join our team. This individual will play a key role in managing and helping to grow the business of our partners. Our company mission is to be the world’s leading provider of software and services that enable IT Solution Providers to serve the increasingly complex technology needs of small and medium businesses.
Our Partner Development Managers play an integral role in helping to drive the revenue growth of our company. The Partner Development Manager team works with our IT solution provider partners, to help them to grow their business through the use of our solutions.
- Increase the use of Continuum solutions in the region
- Grow partner revenue in the region
- Act as the main sales and business contact from Continuum to the partners
- Introduce / upsell new products and services to existing partners
- Assist partners in the full marketing and sales process to their end clients
- Act as the partners’ advocate to communicate feedback/issues to Continuum
- Travel to client sites in the region (travel is 10-20%)
- Strong personal selling skill set and experience
- Strong customer facing skills and strong verbal and written communications skills
- Experience and success in selling in a business to business software sales environment
- A track record of success
- Results oriented
- High Energy individual with the ability to operate in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience using Salesforce.com is a plus
- Experience with IT Managed Services / MSP Channel is a plus
- Experience selling through a channel is a plus
- SMB Market knowledge is a plus
- Ability to keep an even balance between communication and relationship building
Continuum Managed IT Services Continuum empowers managed IT service providers, giving them the technology platform, services, and processes they need to simplify IT management and deliver exceptional service to their small and medium-sized clients. Continuum’s vertically integrated IT service delivery model combines an unmatched SaaS-based technology suite with a world-class NOC and Help Desk, allowing them to not only remotely monitor, manage, backup and secure their clients' IT environments from a single pane of glass, but scale rapidly and profitably. Continuum employs more than 1,400 professionals worldwide and monitors more than 1 million endpoints for its 5,800 partners, including MSPs servicing more than 60,000 SMB customers and web hosting providers protecting more than 250,000 servers with Continuum’s R1Soft product line. The company established the Continuum Veterans Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing financial support to charities focused on helping veterans find jobs in IT. For more information, visit https://www.continuum.net/ or https://www.r1soft.com/ and follow on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Continuum Managed Services, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Continuum Managed Services's Employees
Director, Media Production
Scott manages the Production Team that handles all of the company’s digital media assets and creates materials to help Continuum’s partners grow their businesses.
Back to top