Help Desk Technician Level 1 (Sunday through Thursday 4:00 pm - 12:30 am)
Continuum's Help Desk provides real-time 24x7 support to thousands of client desktops and devices around the United States and other countries. The Help Desk Technician will report to the Help Desk Supervisor and provide remote technical guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on customer questions, problems or malfunctions of all PC and Apple-related issues with a goal of first contact resolution.
- Support Windows and Mac desktop and laptop computers
- General access and connectivity issues
- Desktop application issues
- Basic administration of user accounts and groups
- Take ownership of trouble tickets, working and tracking issues to resolution
- Record detailed information into Help Desk ticketing system
- Support for mobile devices such as iPhones, Blackberries, and Android phones
- Occasionally act as a liaison between Partners/Clients and NOC team in India
- 3-6 months of experience in a Service or Help Desk/Support Center environment
- Windows operating systems
- Apple operating systems
- Proficient in Active Directory
- Knowledge of network basics
- Email clients (Microsoft Outlook)
- Knowledge of VPN basics
- Excellent communication, written and verbal are vital
- Excellent customer service skills are vital
- Must be able to work Sunday through Thursday, 4:00pm to 12:30am
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- College or Technical Institute degree in Information Technology or other related discipline required. May be substituted by 2 or more years of experience in a Help Desk/Call Center environment.
- IT Certifications (Microsoft, Apple, CompTIA, etc.) preferred
- Customer service, especially with inbound phone contact
- Planning & organizing
- Problem solving
- Time management
About Continuum Managed IT Services
Continuum is the only channel-exclusive IT management platform company that allows its Managed Services Provider (MSP) partners to maintain both on premise and cloud-based servers, desktops, mobile devices and other endpoints for their small-and-medium-sized business clients. Continuum’s SaaS platform enables MSPs to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot and maintain clients’ IT infrastructure from a single pane of glass, all backed by an industry–leading Network Operations Center (NOC) and Help Desk. The company employs more than 1,300 professionals worldwide, monitors 1 million endpoints for its 5,800 partners including MSPs servicing more than 55,000 SMB customers and web hosting providers protecting nearly 250,000 servers worldwide with Continuum’s R1Soft product line. The company established the Continuum Veterans Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing financial support to charities focused on helping veterans find jobs in IT. For more information, visit https://www.continuum.net/ or https://www.r1soft.com/ and follow on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Continuum Managed Services, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Continuum Managed Services's Employees
Michael George has served as CEO at Continuum since 2011, ensuring the company provides its thousands of partners with the platform and tools they need to capture their portion of the growing $241 billion managed IT services market.
Back to top