Help Desk Technician Level 1
Help Desk Technician Level 1
Location: Cranberry Township (Pittsburgh), PA
Continuum's Help Desk provides real-time 24x7 support to thousands of client desktops and devices around the United States and other countries. The Help Desk Technician will report to the Help Desk Supervisor and provide remote technical guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on customer questions, problems or malfunctions of all PC and MAC-related issues with a goal of first contact resolution.
Continuum provides a leading SaaS-based managed services platform that managed services providers (MSPs) use to efficiently backup, monitor, troubleshoot, and maintain desktops, servers and other endpoints for small-and-medium-sized businesses. The comprehensive platform provides an intelligent remote monitoring and management (RMM) solution and an advanced backup and disaster recovery (BDR) offering - all integrated with an industry-leading network operations center (NOC) and U.S.- based world-class Service Desk, delivering a single, unified managed services experience.
The company currently employs more than 850 professionals worldwide, supports over 3,300 MSPs, and monitors more than a half a million endpoints. Continuum has also formed a non-profit foundation, called Continuum Veterans Foundation, which was established to provide financial support to local and national charities that focus on helping our veterans find jobs. The principal owner of Continuum is Summit Partners, a Boston-based growth equity firm that has raised more than $15 billion in assets. We are growing quickly and have offices in Boston MA, Cranberry Twp., PA, and Mumbai, India.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Continuum Managed Services, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
To apply for this position, please send your resume to [email protected].
- Support Windows and MAC desktop and laptop computers
- General access and connectivity issues
- Desktop application issues
- Basic administration of user accounts and groups
- Take ownership of trouble tickets, working and tracking issues to resolution
- Record detailed information into Service Desk ticketing system
- Support for mobile devices such as iPhones, Blackberries, and Android phones
- Occasionally act as a liaison between Partners/Clients and NOC team in India
- 1 to 2 years of experience in a Service or Help Desk Desk/Support Center environment
- Windows operating systems
- Apple operating systems
- Proficient in Active Directory
- Knowledge of network basics
- Email clients (Microsoft Outlook)
- Knowledge of VPN basics
- Excellent communication, written and verbal are vital
- Excellent customer service skills are vital
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- College or Technical Institute degree in Information Technology or other related discipline required. May be substituted by 2 or more years of experience in a Help Desk/Call Center environment.
- IT Certifications (Apple, Microsoft, CompTIA, ITIL, HDI etc.) preferred
- Customer service, especially with inbound phone contact
- Planning & organizing
- Problem solving
- Experience working in a fast paced, high stress environment
- Time management
Back to top