Director, Product Marketing
Continuum is looking for a leader of our product marketing organization to help scale our business for the next level of growth. The Director of Product Marketing will be responsible for bringing both newly developed and acquired products to market by partnering with sales and marketing to develop market-winning programs and initiatives and to eliminate barriers to success. This leader will be able to leverage Continuum’s existing relationships with almost 6000 Managed Service Providers (MSPs) to accelerate both existing and new product growth.
This person needs to be a high-energy enthusiastic leader who can win the hearts and minds of our organization, be comfortable handling objections and willing to pull up their sleeves to help the team achieve our goals. S/he will lead a team of very bright and capable product marketers and must be comfortable providing guidance and direction when needed while encouraging the team run fast to get things done. The successful candidate is passionate about identifying and developing value propositions and messaging that respond to customer needs, is highly analytical, and can influence cross-functionally to deliver results. The selected individual will help transform Continuum and will identify the exciting growth opportunity that lies ahead.
- Develop and implement marketing strategy to meet organization revenue targets for all product lines.
- Lead the product marketing function and team; including recruiting, hiring, developing and providing leadership to our talented product marketers focusing on initiatives and driving growth.
- Work with marketing to ensure release communication, web site updates, public relations, and lead generation activities educate the market and fill the top of the funnel.
- Partner with sales to identify barriers to growth and develop solutions that make a measurable difference.
- Define target market for each product line including: segmentation, buyer personas, and key elements of differentiation.
- Ensure messaging adoption and alignment across marketing and go to market channels and programs.
- Coordinate closely with Product management to better define target markets and develop a product strategy that expands the addressable market.
- Develop a world class process to ensure successful launches of new offerings as well as acquired technologies.
- Make data-driven decisions and confidently use professional judgment when data is incomplete or unavailable.
- Collaborate with executive stakeholders to identify the necessary investments to build and grow Continuum’s business.
- Represent the company at trade shows, and alongside sales at customer visits.
- Be an evangelist for Continuum’s offerings, with both internal as well as external audiences.
Additional responsibilities as required
- A minimum of 10+ years of demonstrated and progressive experience in product marketing, product management or marketing strategies at a cloud software vendor or high tech company.
- Built and managed a team of Product Marketers.
- Launched a new product line that has grown to over $20MM in revenue.
- Successfully integrated an acquired company into an existing go-to-market
- Has a proven track record of working collaboratively with Sales to accelerate the sales process by systematically eliminating barriers.
- Demonstrated ability to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally.
- Strong analytical skills, with excellent problem-solving abilities amid ambiguity.
- Experience with SaaS and rapid release cycles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to travel up to 15%.
- Experience with SMB market is a plus.
- Experience with service-enabled software solutions is a plus.
Continuum empowers managed IT service providers, giving them the technology platform, services, and processes they need to simplify IT management and deliver exceptional service to their small and medium-sized clients. Continuum’s vertically integrated IT service delivery model combines an unmatched SaaS-based technology suite with a world-class NOC and Help Desk, allowing them to not only remotely monitor, manage, backup and secure their clients' IT environments from a single pane of glass, but scale rapidly and profitably. Continuum employs more than 1,400 professionals worldwide and monitors more than 1 million endpoints for its 5,800 partners, including MSPs servicing more than 60,000 SMB customers and web hosting providers protecting more than 250,000 servers with Continuum’s R1Soft product line. The company established the Continuum Veterans Foundation, a nonprofit organization providing financial support to charities focused on helping veterans find jobs in IT. For more information, visit https://www.continuum.net/ or https://www.r1soft.com/ and follow on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Meet Some of Continuum Managed Services's Employees
Director, Media Production
Scott manages the Production Team that handles all of the company’s digital media assets and creates materials to help Continuum’s partners grow their businesses.
Back to top