Account Executive - Australia
Continuum is the IT management platform company which allows Managed IT Services Providers (MSPs) to monitor, manage and back up servers, desktops, mobile devices and other endpoints for their small and medium-sized business clients. We are a channel-exclusive provider of managed IT services, which means we succeed when our partners do.
We are seeking an enthusiastic Account Executive (AE) to assist with our APAC growth. Based at our North Sydney office, the AE is responsible for promoting Continuum’s products and services to new and existing partners. This role will be primarily office based. The successful candidate will play an integral role in helping to drive the revenue growth and assisting our partners to grow their business by utilising Continuum’s IT Management Platform.
- Position our unique proposition to prospective partners
- Utilise leads from campaigns, events, our database, and LinkedIn through email and telephone prospecting.
- Assist with partner acquisition and development.
- Maintain a pipeline of prospects sufficient to meet and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goal
- Take ownership of prospective partners throughout the sales process
- Responsible for lead generation and account development.
- Cross sell / upsell new products and services to new and existing partners.
- Track all activity in the company CRM and pipeline management. (Salesforce).
- Attend trade shows & events.
- Have 1 – 5 years sales experience (technology industry and/or MSP channel advantageous), with a proven track record of success.
- Be a highly motivated, resilient and experienced sales professional with passion & conviction to take on new challenges in a business development capacity.
- Demonstrates ability to develop and maintain relationships with partners and prospects.
- Be an excellent written and verbal communicator with superior business acumen.
- Be able to demonstrate existing proven success and overachievement in a fast-paced quota-driven environment.
- Be process driven and follows proven best practice to achieve success.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated with a continued desire to improve
- Salesforce experience desirable.
Continuum empowers managed IT service providers, giving them the technology platform, services, and processes they need to simplify IT management and deliver exceptional service to their small and medium-sized clients. Continuum’s vertically integrated IT service delivery model combines an unmatched SaaS-based technology suite with a world-class NOC and Help Desk, allowing them to not only remotely monitor, manage, backup and secure their clients' IT environments from a single pane of glass, but scale rapidly and profitably. Continuum employs more than 1,400 professionals worldwide and monitors more than 1 million endpoints for its 5,800 partners, including MSPs servicing more than 60,000 SMB customers and web hosting providers protecting more than 250,000 servers with Continuum’s R1Soft product line. Continuum’s APAC Headquarters is located in North Sydney, NSW. For more information, visit https://www.continuum.net/ or https://www.r1soft.com/ and follow on LinkedIn and Twitter @FollowContinuum.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Continuum Managed Services, LLC is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Meet Some of Continuum Managed Services's Employees
Michael George has served as CEO at Continuum since 2011, ensuring the company provides its thousands of partners with the platform and tools they need to capture their portion of the growing $241 billion managed IT services market.
Back to top