Sr. Web Developer
We are looking for a Sr. Web Developer to support our worldwide marketing efforts, taking control of the creation and maintenance of Continuum’s digital presence as we continue our growth phase and expand into new markets. The ideal candidate will have experience working with the latest front-end and back-end technologies coupled with excellent eye for design. This position reports to our Director of Digital & Demand Marketing and will interact cross-functionally to create and deliver experiences across channels that harmonize with our branding.
- Create, update and optimize webpages, microsites (including event sites) and marketing campaigns in a mobile friendly manner using Drupal
- Work with in house graphic designer and external agencies to implement brand and apply style across multiple web and digital properties
- Utilize appropriate QA processes and ensure content is proofed
- Create wireframes, rapid prototypes, user interfaces, and comp designs; design layout and templates for maximum usability and focus on user experience
- A/B test new content and designs to optimize conversions
- Make recommendations for improving website and digital best-practices
- Implement digital best practices on website, event tracking, calls to action, etc.
- 3+ years of experience in multiple browser development, web usability, and PHP-based CMS for front end maintenance
- Demonstrated experience with Drupal CMS implementation and customization
- Experience implementing ecommerce module for Drupal CMS
- Understanding of the web development process, mobile-first and responsive design, and best practices in UI/UX and SEO
- Ability to conduct QA according to web standards and test for usability/performance accessibility
- Willingness to collaborate with project team to deliver high quality, efficient solutions
- Understanding of digital marketing stack (such as Marketo, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Hotjar, etc.) and able to integrate digital marketing tools with website and other digital properties
- Experience with inbound marketing, e-commerce and/or other integrated web marketing tools
- Experience with enterprise B2B website design and development processes
- Experience with website performance monitoring and optimization
Help Us Shape the Future of Data
Continuum is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of data, analytics, and visualization. Candidates for technical roles should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open source users, and with each other. Our primary employee perk is that we are actively working on things that have a global impact, whether it's modeling risk and detecting fraud in the financial markets, or accelerating cancer research, or fighting human trafficking and terrorism. We are part of a global community on the cutting edge of open source analytics, and our employees gain exposure and participate in all that.
Continuum Analytics develops Anaconda, the leading modern open source analytics platform powered by Python. More than two million users have adopted the Anaconda platform in less than three years, and growth continues to accelerate. Customers include more than 200 of the Fortune 500, 19 of the Fortune 25 and 8,000 universities around the world. Boeing, Procter & Gamble, Pepsi, Schlumberger, the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Securities and Exchange Commission are among current industry leaders who rely on Anaconda.
We have recently secured a $24 million Series A funding round led by General Catalyst Partners and BuildGroup, bringing total funding to-date to $34 million. We’re growing fast and looking for A Players to take us to the next phase of our business.
To learn more about the Anaconda platform, training and consulting services, visit www.continuum.io.
Meet Some of Continuum Analytics's Employees
Kristopher works to develop both products and software for Continuum Analytics. In addition to creating code, Kristopher acts a Continuum consultant on projects in financial and scientific computing sectors.
Back to top