Senior Python Software Developer
Title: Senior Python Software Developer
Key role, responsibilities and tasks
- Design and implementation of our core enterprise platform, including technical design docs
- Mentoring younger developers on both code and process concepts
- Help grow a healthy, sustainable developer culture as the company and the product team grows, by contributing thoughtfully to discussion around process and culture
- Applicants should be extremely familiar with Python and modern web application best practices
- Familiarity with enterprise deployment environments, containers (docker, kubernetes), Linux, and networking.
- Front-end experience not a hard requirement, but a nice-to-have.
- Knowledge of data analysis & data science workflow patterns is not a pre-requisite, but a strong “nice to have” for this position.
- Ideally based in Austin, but willing to consider remote for people with solid and well-established work history
Meet Some of Continuum Analytics's Employees
Director Of Sales Engineering & Implementation
Duane and his team provide potential customers with sales insights, putting together presentations to explain how Continuum Analytics' products can help solve their problems.
Back to top