Sales Operations Manager
We are seeking a Sales Operations Manager who loves to continuously improve the efficiency and effectiveness of reporting and processes while helping enable our sales organization to be even more successful. This position offers a significant opportunity to use innovative ideas to design, implement and manage processes that support business needs. You must be an organized self-starter with innate entrepreneurial and strong analytical abilities.
- Provide sales operational leadership, provide data driven and fact based insights and recommendations for how Continuum can most effectively achieve company goals
- Develop processes to support forecasting for sales lead volume, sales activity metrics, and conversion/revenue forecasting
- Ensures cross functional alignment of sales and company goals and execution
- Oversee all sales and customer success processes and help resolve operational issues
- Establish and refine standard operating procedures (SOPs) for sales
- Helps drive strategic and new sales initiatives
- Develop monthly bookings and commission statements for sales/business development
- Develop and manage metrics to assess performance to goals of individual reps and processes by team, product, and customer segments as required
- Design, delivery, and measurement/reporting of sales compensation plans for all Sales Reps across separate sales teams
- Responsible for maximizing value and use of Salesforce by implementing best practices and ensuring internal adoption
- Collaborate with marketing operations on the integration between Salesforce and Marketo
- 3+ years Sales Operations experience with a high growth software company
- Proven ability to coordinate with sales/marketing goals and objectives
- Certification in Salesforce and experience with Marketo required
- Experience with Salesforce CPQ, Exactly or Lean Data is helpful
- Experience identifying and implementing sales operational best practices for software and services business
- Experience in territory planning and being able to create and implement ROE
- Strong analytical skills (including mastery of Excel)
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication skills across all functions and levels of the organization
- Field sales experience a big plus
- Advanced Salesforce certification is a plus
Help Us Shape the Future of Data
Continuum is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of data, analytics, and visualization. Candidates for technical roles should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open source users, and with each other. Our primary employee perk is that we are actively working on things that have a global impact, whether it's modeling risk and detecting fraud in the financial markets, or accelerating cancer research, or fighting human trafficking and terrorism.
We are part of a global community on the cutting edge of open source analytics, and our employees gain exposure and participate in all that.
Continuum Analytics develops Anaconda, the leading open data science platform powered by Python. More than two million users have adopted the Anaconda platform in less than three years, and growth continues to accelerate. Customers include more than 200 of the Fortune 500, 19 of the Fortune 25 and 8,000 universities around the world. Boeing, Procter & Gamble, Pepsi, Schlumberger, the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Securities and Exchange Commission are among current industry leaders who rely on Anaconda.
We have recently secured a $24 million Series A funding round led by General Catalyst Partners and BuildGroup, bringing total funding to-date to $34 million. We’re growing fast and looking for A Players to take us to the next phase of our business.
To learn more about the Anaconda platform, training and consulting services, visit www.continuum.io.
Meet Some of Continuum Analytics's Employees
Director Of Sales Engineering & Implementation
Duane and his team provide potential customers with sales insights, putting together presentations to explain how Continuum Analytics' products can help solve their problems.
Back to top