Manager, Marketing Automation and Demand Gen
The Manager of Marketing Automation and Demand Gen will be responsible for planning, executing and reporting marketing programs leveraging Marketo, our marketing automation system, and across various digital tools and platforms. As a key member of the digital and demand generation team, the ideal candidate must be passionate about marketing technologies and be a strong communicator and collaborator to serve as a liaison with sales, product marketing, and product management teams. This position will be based in Austin, TX, and report to the Director of Digital Marketing and Demand Gen.
- Set up programs and reporting inside marketing automation system - Marketo, such as various campaigns, lead scoring, nurturing, A/B testing, reporting and content syndication
- Help to manage and fine-tune marketing automation system - Marketo, and manage lead flow from Marketo to Salesforce
- Plan and implement various marketing campaigns, including webinars, whitepaper, live product demos, and the like. Promote these campaigns through various owned and paid channels including email, display, and social
- Manage Marketo’s integration with other systems, such as webinar (Gotowebcast), video (youtube and wistia), website CMS (Drupal), and review the processes for continuous improvement
- Track, report, and analyze all demand gen activities and campaigns. Help with forecasting and budgeting
- Work with cross-functional teams such as product marketing, sales, and community marketing. Help to contribute from marketing operations perspective and optimize the processes end-to-end. Drive continued innovation and best practices, regularly sharing knowledge and measurements with the marketing team and other key stakeholders
- Work with the web team to formulate content strategy and testing strategy. Actively engage in campaign tracking and conversion optimization
- Webinar production and logistics, including video editing, hosting webinar, upload information to webinar platform via webhook, hosting/monitoring webinar live
Qualifications and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, preferred in science or engineering
- Must have previous hands-on experience with Marketo, and able to set up advanced marketing operations programs such as lead scoring, lead nurturing, Revenue Cycle Explorer (RCE) reporting, etc. Experience with lead management and reporting in Salesforce preferred
- B2B lead generation experience required
- Experience in digital marketing, email marketing, paid social marketing, and A/B testing required. Online content development and syndication experience preferred
- Experience with marketing software and digital tools, including Gotowebinar, Gotowebcast, Wistia (video hosting), Google Analytics, Unbounce (landing page tool) is required
- Experience with account-based marketing is highly desired; familiarity with account based marketing tools such as lean data is desired
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and carry out initiatives end-to-end
- Team player
- Problem solver with strong analytics skills and high level of attention to detail
Help Us Shape the Future of Data
Continuum is seeking people who want to play a role in shaping the future of data, analytics, and visualization. Candidates for technical roles should be knowledgeable and capable, but always eager to learn more and to teach others. Overall, we strive to create a culture that is both relaxed and focused, and we stress empathy and collaboration with our customers, open source users, and with each other. Our primary employee perk is that we are actively working on things that have a global impact, whether it's modeling risk and detecting fraud in the financial markets, or accelerating cancer research, or fighting human trafficking and terrorism. We are part of a global community on the cutting edge of open source analytics, and our employees gain exposure and participate in all that.
Continuum Analytics develops Anaconda, the leading open data science platform powered by Python. More than three million users have adopted the Anaconda platform in less than three years, and growth continues to accelerate. Customers include more than 200 of the Fortune 500, 19 of the Fortune 25 and 8,000 universities around the world. Boeing, Procter & Gamble, Pepsi, Schlumberger, the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Securities and Exchange Commission are among current industry leaders who rely on Anaconda.
We have recently secured a $24 million Series A funding round led by General Catalyst Partners and BuildGroup, bringing total funding to-date to $34 million. We’re growing fast and looking for A Players to take us to the next phase of our business.
To learn more about the Anaconda platform, training and consulting services, visit www.continuum.io.
Back to top