Executive Assistant/HR Coordinator
Behind every fantastic executive, there’s a rock star Executive Assistant. You are experienced at juggling a diverse set of responsibilities and can keep your cool in the busiest of environments. You’re incredibly organized, flexible, and pride yourself on your communication skills. Your proactive nature means you’re always one step ahead. You build rapport and trust quickly and know that developing great relationships with internal and external stakeholders is key to getting your job done.
You can keep our Executives on track and ensure they are always in the right place at the right time. You are a positive and reliable gatekeeper of the management of the executive's calendar by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and travel. You are a fiercely focused and dedicated individual that possesses a unique sense of urgency with an understanding of complex business affairs while multi-tasking under pressure.
- Schedule Management - Maintains appointment schedule for Executives by scheduling meetings and planning through booking conference spaces, ensuring meeting rooms are properly equipped, and coordinating with meeting attendees.
- Meeting Management and Preparation - Schedule coordinate, and manage meetings including coordinating conference rooms, making meal arrangements, creating/reporting meeting agendas, and taking meeting notes.
- Travel Planning - Assists with travel arrangements, manages agendas, provides necessary contacts, and other necessary preparations.
- Ongoing Professional and Personal Interaction - Serve as a conduit (via phone, video, face-to-face) between the executive and other executive, client, and personal acquaintance audiences. Communicates clearly and effectively to keep them well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities.
- Presentation Design and Execution - Assists with meeting agenda preparation through preparing slides, editing, revising presentation materials, and being a source of ideas and recommendations.
- General Administrative & HR Support - Completes a wide variety of organizational support for the Executives including drafting and typing correspondence, preparing accurate and timely expense reports for travel, and assists with everything from photocopying to briefing. Provide support to HR team as needed.
- 3+ years of Executive Assistant or HR experience
- Associate's degree; Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Exceptional organizational skills, including the ability prioritize workload and multi-task while maintaining attention to detail and seeing tasks and projects through to their completion
- Extensive experience coordinating executive travel details and the willingness to be accessible when travel issues arise
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills and the ability to interact and build relationships with all levels of management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in Google Gmail, Docs and Calendar, Microsoft Office, Excel and Powerpoint
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
- Experience working with highly confidential and sensitive information
- Energetic, adaptable team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast paced environment
- Flexible; with limited notice able to step in and handle situations
- Intuitive and proactive - able to anticipate management needs
Help Us Shape the Future of Data
Continuum Analytics develops Anaconda, the leading open data science platform powered by Python. More than three million users have adopted the Anaconda platform in less than three years, and growth continues to accelerate. Customers include more than 200 of the Fortune 500, 19 of the Fortune 25 and 8,000 universities around the world. Boeing, Procter & Gamble, Pepsi, Schlumberger, the U.S. Department of the Treasury and the Securities and Exchange Commission are among current industry leaders who rely on Anaconda. We’re growing fast and looking for A Players to take us to the next phase of our business. To learn more about the Anaconda platform, training and consulting services, visit www.continuum.io.
Continuum Analytics is based in downtown Austin, TX. Competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, dental, optical, disability coverage and 401K.
Back to top